piranhatrons ambush

Inside the forest far away from the city with trumbreak falling backwards straight to the tree made light impact cause half unconscious when pokeball come out of nowhere start capture it with pokeball falling down the grass gently from mid-air who started it locked up trumbreak from inside without struggling, it was Chloe who defeat trumbreak with her eevee.

Chloe: "alright, we caught trumbreak for first time ever in alola region."

Eevee: "eevee."

Shikamaru: "way to go cerise."

Both of Chloe and eevee approach pokeball while being watched by mallow and dawn in 5 feet away with smug expression on their faces to see Chloe butt while leaning down.

Mallow: "you got perfect catch to have girlfriend with beautiful butt, not bad hikari."

Dawn: "thanks mallow."

They begin  walking through the forest to find another alolan Pokemon for a moment when sixteen piranhatron rose up from ground to alarm them in 8 feet away, than dawn said, "piranhatrons!" Chloe replied, "the what?"

Shikamaru: "foot soldiers of divatox's crew from power rangers turbo universe."

They due fighting stance going up against piranhatron while being watched by several wild alolan Pokemon when two of them running towards them as dawn begin to glow Golden aura inside of her begin using her super fist move on them as she called out, "super fist of blabs-a-lot: razor leafs hurricane!" Magical several razor leafs appears in front of them in few feet away to start flying towards them fast with direct hit caused them turned into water that's surprised from her girlfriend.

Chloe: "way to go babe."

Rest of them started charging them quick and started fighting to give attention 20 wild alolan Pokemon from the above and below including petili  very surprised right side of bushes see Chloe due split kick on both piranhatron in mid-air.

Petili: "petili."

Piplup due drill peak went through ten piranhatron with power hit turned them into water and eevee use copycat like super fist of blabs-a-lot: razor leafs hurricane to strike two of them at once that mallow who due roundhouse on another piranhatron and said to dawn with surprised, "eevee use copycat to copy your super fist, dawn." Dawn replied while uppercut another one in the jaw, "way to go dudette." Shikamaru doing hands signs in a split second and stop with ding sound, "shadow possession jutus!" His shadow straight towards to four remaining piranhatron was about catch their shadow but they went full retreat with water teleport to stop the jutus and went back to shikamaru went back to his shadow.

Mallow: "that's right fools, you better run from us."

Dawn: "yeah, like the ocean that you came."

Mallow: "good one."

They fist pump each other with comeback on piranhatron when piplup staring to glow bit inside of him that alarm shikamaru, Chloe, eevee, and mallow.

Mallow: "yo dawn, your piplup started to evolve right now."

She can't hold back for piplup who's use bride to stop evolve in front of them and exchausting himself so she decided to let it go and walk pass by shikamaru bit to stop behind them staring at piplup.

Dawn: "piplup."

Piplup: "piplup?"

Dawn: "go ahead evolve I won't mind at all because I change mind since few months ago for you holding back to evolve. Go evolve for me."

Chloe: "are you sure babe."

Dawn: "I'm sure."

Shikamaru: "Atta girl, dawn."

Mallow: "that's wassup."

Piplup give a smile to give agree nod at dawn and started to evolve in front of dawn and her group into prinlup.

Prinlup: "prinlup!"

Prinlup: "prinlup!"

Dawn: "I'm proud of you prinlup as my section 23 serect agent partner."

Prinlup: "prinlup."

Mallow: " captain arlelt back at section 23 who will be proud of you, dawn to let piplup to evolve."

Dawn: "yeah."

Chloe: "congratulations my strong girlfriend."

Eevee: "eevee."

"Petili!"

They turn right to see petili come out from the bushes towards the group and stop in front of Chloe.

Chloe: "hey there little one. You wanna be my Pokemon."

Petili: "petili."

She pulled out pokeball with her hand to capture petili easily way went inside the pokeball begin locked it without struggling that's the group.

Dawn: "well that was easy."

Prinlup: "lup."

Mallow: "you said it dawn."

[New chapter is out for today]