trip to section 23 part 3: velociraptor pen

They arrived at light up huge room is size of baseball field with hexagon velociraptor pen in middle room along with boxes, wooden boards, and two forklift round it.

Professor cerise: "(whistle) where's your velociraptors at, captain arlelt?"

Captain arlelt: "inside of pen of course."

They're walked up the stairs and arrived at sidewalk to see several agents on sidewalk stands and to heard horrible animalistic screeches were coming from within the plants foliage and captain arlelt said to them with kindness, "I know you guys are hungry just hold on, okay." They calm down after that and impressed Chloe and everyone to see captain arlert calming down his Raptors and they heard "moo" By a animal when look up to see cow were strapping to a net being lifted up by a crane move to the left that the group were at 4 feet away when crane begin lifting cow down to inside the pen among the planets foliage. For a few moments the only thing heard was the sound of the cow mooing and the bushes begin to rustle, then began to shake violently as Raptors toward the cow. The air then began to fill with horrible screeches and roars.

"Amazing right."

They turn left to see yukata apporched them while wearing ebony-green midriff-baring top with short sleeves under unbutton. Violent safari vest. Also wear shorts that match the color of her vest. Women combat boots.

Captain arlelt: "everyone meet yukata, section 23 game warden and head of the security for velociraptor pen."

Chloe: "very nice to meet you, yukata."

Yukata: "likewise Chloe, and welcome to section 23."

Chloe: "thank you yukata."

"I heard someone is huge fan of red dragon strike force."

Parker turned around of surprise to see phantom samurai (aka Henry hange) along with 19 yrs old Serena Ketchum in section 17 jumpsuit with pink details and got wedding ring in right ring finger.

Parker: "phantom samurai! You move into a shadow like a phantom begin attacked enemies in a flash. That's so cool."

Phantom samurai: "thank you kid."

He pulled out photograph of rest of them got autographed underneath got their names and handed to Parker on his hand, who surprise on his face and look up at him, "thank you sir."

Phantom samurai: "anytime sport."

Serena: "you must be Chloe cerise that my husband talking about since video phone since 2 days ago. Very nice to meet you. "

Chloe: "you too serena. I'll be entered my first pokemon contest performance at lilycove."

Serena: "that's wonderful I'm entering pokemon contest performance too as well."

Chloe: "cool."

They heard the sound of crane when turned right to see crane pulling out from the pen to reveal of the rigging that lowered the cow in.

[New chapter is out for today]