13|to bathe you

Видный

Видный

I flickered my eyes open with a yawn gushing through my mouth. It's felt like a curse to dream of myself being a prominent person yet my life was fucked up.

I released a strained exhale then shielded my eyes from the light penetrating through what looked like a car window. From my numb butt, I could easily tell I was not sleeping in the comfort of a bed.

Why was I even sleeping anyway?

I rubbed my eyes to adjust to the light.  A familiar scent sabotaged my nasal cavity when my senses decided to be back to life. I hated to agree that it was who I thought it was, but when I faced beside me, I met his smiling face.

"I'm hoping you slept well."

I groaned in annoyance. "For fuck sake!" I poked my head. "Why are we together? Do you always find time to come and ruin my life?"

He cocked his brow. "The last time I checked, we had a dinner date with grandma."

Oh, of course. Then why was I sleeping?

Running my hand through my hair, I looked outside through the window of the car we were in. I was about to speak but a view in front of me caught me speechless.

We were in an elevated area with Moscow City below us. What found me staring with a smile on my lips was the setting sun. The billion orange rays painted the city making it look so spectacular.

I unbuckled and gripped the handle to step out. The mountain breeze struck my skin creating some relaxation. I moved into the front car and leaned against it. The car was parked beside the road where there was a vegetation cliff below us. 

I stretched my hands and yawned again. I could watch the view forever. It was like unending love that was showered on every human being in the city.

If all my waking up hours were to start off in that manner, I could easily forget my problems. 

I heeded Dmitri closing the door to the car. I quickly erased the smile from my face so as not to boost his ego. He did not need to know he brought me to a nice place that I loved.

I never turned to face him, though he occupied a space beside me. His presence was felt, I could easily feel how he had a powerful aura. I even wondered who on earth would be so handsome and rich and powerful in his own ways.

"You love it." He was rather stating and not asking. I rolled my eyes.

"What happened to me?" I wore my serious voice. 

"What do you remember?" He asked. It's then I turned to him. You could call me whatever but I had to stare. His masculine hands couldn't be hidden by the fitting black shirt he was wearing. Then his jeans, where his hands were pocketed. The guy knew he owned it well.