Before he changed his mind, I started taking off my shirt, pulling it up, and he helped me to take it off.

'You really never listen, do you?' He breathed out, throwing the shirt aside and kissing me again

I just smiled into the kiss as he laid me down, getting on top of me.

His hand travelled down my body, and he froze up the moment he touched the stitches on my ribs.

'We should stop.'

'No.' I put both of my legs around his waist and wrapped both my hands behind his neck, pulling him down.

My thigh cuts hurt a bit as I'm straining my muscles, but I think Taehyung gave me enough painkillers to calm down a horse, so it doesn't bother me. I just want him.

I could feel him rubbing against me, and then I felt his his hand sliding down to my shorts, going under the edge.

I moaned a bit too loudly as he passed his fingers right between my legs, then slid them inside of me.

'Shhh.' He shushed me, then muffled me with his lips as he kept pumping his fingers slowly.

'I want you.' I whispered against his lips. 'Please.'

'I don't wanna hurt you.'

'You won't. Please.' I know he wants the same. He is rock hard.

'Please... just tell me if you feel any pain at all, okay?' He brushed his nose against mine in the cutest way possible

'I will. I promise.' I kiss him softly

He pulled back, taking off my shorts, being careful not to touch any cuts. I was the one tortured, but he looks like he's in more pain than I ever felt.

'It's okay.' I caress his face. 'I'm okay. I love you.'

'I love you.' He whispered back, going slowly inside of me, moaning just quietly enough for me to hear him. Me, on the other hand, barely kept that one in.

The entire time, he kept his hands away from my body, at least from all the wounded parts, and his lips barely left mine. He was so gentle that I felt like melting away.

'Are you okay? Does it hurt?' We were both out of our breath, with him towering above me, planting small kisses on my face.

'No, nothing hurts.' I smile. 'I told you I'm not as weak as I seem.'

'Do you wanna test that?' He smirks

'What do you mean?' I chuckle

'Close your eyes.' He spoke softly, leaving a kiss on my forehead. I felt him move just a tiny bit, and then nothing.

'Open your eyes.'

I did, and I almost panicked right away. He turned off the light, leaving us in the dark.

I started breathing heavier right away, trying to calm myself down.

'Just breathe. You're okay. I'm right here.' His hand was on the side of my face, his thumb moving gently over my cheek.

I put my hand on his, trying to keep myself away from panic.

'There you go. Just keep breathing.' He leaned in, pressing his lips to my forehead. 'I'm right here, baby.'

'Why did you turn them off?' I calmed down enough to talk without catching my breath

'I want to help you get over your fear.'

I just tried to stay calm, so I haven't said a word to that.

'You're doing so well.' Another kiss on my forehead

'Please, don't let go of me.' Only now did I realise that I was holding onto his shoulder way too tight, digging my nails into his skin.

'I'm never letting go. I promise.'

'Tell me, what scares you right now? What are you afraid of?' His voice sounds even clearer in the dark. It's soothing. Calming.

'I'm afraid of what I'll see if I turn on the lights.' I shuddered a little, feeling him hold me a bit closer

'I'm not gonna let anything happen to you. I'll protect you with my life. I promise you.'

'Do you really have no fears?' I ask just to switch the subject. He already said he doesn't.

'One.' That surprised me. 'Do you wanna know what it is?'

I just nodded my head, hoping he'll notice.

'I'm afraid of losing you. That is the only fear I ever had. The thought of you being gone terrifies me.'

'Jimin-' I barely whispered his name, but he continued

'Back there, when I saw what I've done, when I saw you close your eyes... I have never felt fear like that in my life. I got consumed by it, and I took you out of there, and I sat on the floor holding you in my arms, thinking you were dead. I was too scared to notice that you were still breathing. I just cried and cried and kept telling you that I love you. I have never been petrified like that. I could barely breathe. And I told the guys to kill me if you die. I didn't want to live without you.'

'Oh, Jimin.' I hugged him around the neck, pulling him down to myself. His face was right in my neck, hiding. 'I'm not going anywhere. I'm here. I'm okay.'

'Barely.' He mumbled, but I could clearly hear him

'Are you or are you not holding me right now?' I ask. 'Am I not in your arms right now?'

'I am holding you. And I'm not letting go.' He left a kiss on my shoulder

'Maybe we can help each other with our fears.' I say. 'You hold me in the dark, and I'll never let go in the light.'

'We can do that.'