Chapter 7 🔞

Sophie

"Why do you torment me, 'Strega'?" he asked, his words laden with frustration. I found myself puzzled as I gazed into his piercing blue eyes, which held mine captive.

"I... I don't understand what you mean, sir," I responded, my heart racing with anxiety.

"I haven't been able to be intimate with another woman, Sophie," he confessed, his Italian accent adding a touch of charm to his words.

An instant blush spread across my cheeks, and I averted my gaze. How could he share such personal information with me? I felt a mix of embarrassment and astonishment.

"I apologize, sir—" I began, but he interrupted me.

"Call me Giovanni or Gio," he corrected me firmly.

"I'm not in a position to address you that way, sir—" I tried to explain, but he cut me off abruptly.

"It wasn't a request; it's a command," he boomed, his voice demanding my compliance.

"Yes... Gio," I hesitated, giving in to his insistence, my voice filled with uncertainty.

"Do you know how many nights I had to take a cold shower to get rid of my erection" he said as he climbed off the bed, taking two determined strides towards me. I mustered the courage to meet his gaze once more, a newfound confidence surging through me.

"But you had a blonde model by your side all this time, si— I mean, Gio," I confronted him, a tinge of jealousy burning within me, an emotion I had never experienced before.

"I didn't Fuck her Sophie, I couldn't. You've awoken something in me bellissima" he confessed as he caressed my face.

"I want you in my bed, I want to Fuck you so hard that you won't be able to think about any other thing but me" he added.

I shivered under his touch as he brought his lips to mine.

"Do you know how many times I have jerked off to the thoughts of you bent on your knees and elbows ?" He asked me as he groped my buttocks, making me moan in need.

He pressed his erection against me which made my body spin out of control and sent more heat to pool between my thighs.

All this emotions I felt were new to me and I didn't want it to stop.

I wanted Gio.
I wanted my boss.

He kissed me harder with his tongue than his lips, his hand trailing from my arm.

I had never kissed a man before but with Gio, I was learning quickly. I explored his chest and shoulders beneath the green robe he wore. Then I sinked my fingers into his lustrous hair. Nothing had ever felt more natural or more perfect. I pressed myself against him as he trailed a string of kisses across my jaw.

I was on fire, every inch he touched. I knew that soon I would be nothing but a pile of ashes at his feet. But I didn't care,this was all worth it.

His arms went around my back and he turned me around, my back was against his front, i immediately felt his shaft hot and throbbing with need. The realization that I had the power to do that to him brought me back to life.

He rubbed his shaft against my buttocks and then I felt his hands on my uniform as he zipped it down.

"Do you feel it, Sophie? Do you feel how hard I am in my pants?" He punctuated both his questions by thrusting his shaft against my buttocks.

I exhaled through my nose at the hot and throbbing contact.

"It's you Sophie, you are the reason why my cock is hard" he said "tell me what you want" he added