"As usual, somebody tried to kill me..." Arnav said with a plain expression.

"Who?"

"I don't know but very soon I will find out the culprit and will show him who really ASR is. I will make him live in Hell on the earth..." Arnav said wrathfully.

That made them look at each other contently.

"Congratulations for your marriage," said Akash.

Arnav looked at Khushi and smiled. They wondered seeing his wrathful expression change swiftly.

"Yeah, I got married to Khushi"

"Anjana Aunty said" Akash said.

"But, how did you do that in this condition Arnav?" Maya asked.

"I just did..." That was all he said.

"I think you didn't understand my question, when your life is at stake how did you put her life at risk? You should find the culprit first instead of getting married." Maya said.

Before Arnav answered, Khushi took the lead.

"It's me who wanted this marriage to happen"

Arnav looked at her getting amazed because Khushi didn't even know his intention of getting married to her.

"But why Khushi?" Maya asked.

"After all, I am Savithri" came from Khushi.

Arnav looked at her with confusion as he could not understand the meaning of Savithri whereas the others very well understood, she was taunting them.

"What does that Savithri mean?" Arnav asked.

"Savithri fought with God of death and saved his husband's life" Maya replied hurriedly.

"Is it? Will you save me from the God of death?" Arnav looked at Khushi adoringly.

Khushi nodded firmly which amazed him more. Didn't she look nervous a few minutes ago?

"I think we should let him take a rest," Anjana said.

Maya and Akash nodded yes and left the room.

Khushi didn't like their approach. Yet she kept silent. She didn't want to create problem at the first day of her wedding. Taking her bag, she went to the cupboard to arrange her things in it. She saw only the top rack was empty.

"There are some files in the cupboard. Keep them at the top Rack and make space for your things" Arnav said.

Khushi nodded ok. The top rack seemed unused for a long. She went to the washroom and came with a wet cloth to clean it. Putting on a stool, she climbed on it to wipe the top rack. Arnav was watching her doings, silently, without disturbing her. To be frank, he was admiring Khushi who looked adorable with Mangal sutra and vermillion on her partition.

Khushi found an old newspaper cutting there. Taking it, she gave it a look. The paper cutting held accident news that happened eighteen years before. The news stated that a man died in an accident. Khushi looked at Arnav frowning.

Arnav's eyes widened, seeing the paper cutting in Khushi's hand. It was he who collected the paper cutting. He almost had forgotten about it. Khushi was about to throw the paper cutting crushing it, Arnav shouted, making Khushi jerk.

"Khushi don't... give it to me"

"This is an old newspaper bit," she said could not understand what wrong she did that Arnav shouted like that.

"The man in the newspaper cutting was the one who killed my mother," Arnav said gulping down.

Khushi looked at the photo widening her eyes. Khushi hopped down from that stool and came to Arnav.

"Is he the one?" she asked.

Arnav nodded yes.

"How do you know?"

"When he tried to stab me with a knife, my mother pulled his mask up, in an attempt of stopping him. That was when I saw his face for very few seconds."

"Still, could you remember him?"

"How could I forget him? The murderous look that he threw on me is still in my eyes" Arnav said restlessly.

"But, he is dead..." she said understanding his inner turmoil.

"Yes, he is dead. I am glad about it. When I saw this news, I celebrated his death" Arnav said gritting his teeth.

Khushi was looking at the photo deeply.

"I am keeping this photo because this is the only clue I have to find the culprit behind my mother's death. If I see the photo anywhere else..."

Cutting him,

"You won't see the photo but me..." Khushi said in the FLOW.

Understanding what she just uttered, she looked at Arnav getting horrified, who was also in the same state as Khushi.

She sat on the bed and closed her eyes. Arnav understood she was nervous. He touched her shoulder.

"Khushi, relax... don't go anywhere alone. Ok?"

She looked at him taking a deep breath.

"Whatever going to happen is already destined, Arnavji. It will not happen as per our plan but with the flow. You don't have to worry about me. If I'm destined to finish the game, let me finish it..." she said gut fully, making him swallow hard.

To be continued...