"Then how did it fall down?"

"I can't understand anything"

They conversed within them. Ratna who broke the vase stood listening to them. She didn't like when they talked about Khushi. To stop their talk only she broke the vase.

They kept on discussing the broken vase, forgetting Khushi. That was what she wanted. She did not know what her daughter-in-law was doing with her son. She could not enter her son's room like before. He was married now. Entering his room would not be a good manner.

But, WE can enter the room...

In the meanwhile,

Arnav came to his room with Khushi. Locking the door, he went to the bed to lie down as he felt weak. He sat on the bed and saw Khushi standing, sticking at the wall like a lizard. She was fiddling with the flower of the garland on her neck.

"What are you searching in the flowers?" He asked Khushi.

She looked at him rising her head and then again bowed down, without answering. Arnav tried to get up. Khushi saw that and in no time, she rushed to him and stood in front of him, looking down. Arnav smiled contently.

"I know you are upset with me," Arnav said.

She nodded no hurriedly and then nodded yes slowly.

"What are the meanings of your 'yes and no' gestures?"

"I am upset with you because you didn't listen to my words and went to meet the wedding planner. And, I can't be upset with you because you are already hurt"

"What about our marriage? Or not you upset with me for marrying you hastily?"

She again nodded no hurriedly and then nodded yes slowly. Arnav chuckled, rolling his eyes.

"This time, what meaning are your yes and no nods holding?"

"I am not upset because however we would have gotten married in five days. I am upset... (She paused) Actually, I am not upset but nervous because you gave me shock by marrying me suddenly" she pouted.

"However, we would have gotten married in five days then what's there to be nervous?"

"I have not made up myself yet to the new phase of life. I am the kind of student who goes through all the lessons only on the previous night of the examination. What will I do if the exam is preponed a week before?" She bit her nail.

Arnav laughed.

"Okay relax... the examiner himself is injured. So, you have time to prepare yourself. No hurry. Until the fixed date, we will be like before. Ok?"

Khushi's face brightened immediately. she nodded okay cheerfully.

"By the way, what's your mark in Masters?" he intentionally extended the conversation.

"Ninety-two percentage," she said casually.

Arnav was awestruck.

"Wow... You said you studied only the previous Night of the exam. Yet, did you score ninety-two percent?"

She sighed.

"It's not a big deal... don't you know me? Knowing my superpower, my friends always discussed with me the subject. As usual, I said in the flow whether the question would come in the exam or not."

Arnav dropped his jaw and laughed. He thought something. His expression changed.

"I feel so exhausted Khushi," he said sadly.

"You are injured, Arnavji. You will feel better if you take a rest, Arnavji" she said carrying.

"I am not talking about my health condition"

"Then why do you exhaust?"

"I'm worried about our life. Will we be happy? I think our married life progress will be so dull"

Khushi frowned whereas Arnav was watching her keenly to know what she was going to say about it.

"No Arnavji, we will be happy in our life. Our wedding life progress will be like the speed of a rocket..."

"Really? Won't it take time to get speed up?"

"Of course, it will take time but not like others life"

"How long it will take, four to five days?" he asked controlling his laughter.

Khushi was supposed to answer him, but, she stopped and looked at him. She understood he was intentionally getting words from her. She looked here and there and rushed toward the entrance to leave the room.

"Ahhh..." Arnav hissed, clutching his shoulder, looking at her through the corner of his eyes.

Khushi stopped at the same place and looked at him. Seeing his painful expression, she again rushed to him, removing the garland from her neck nervously.

"Arnavji what happened? Is it paining?" She asked touching his shoulder.

Arnav nodded yes.

"Where?"

Taking her palm, he made her touch his heart.

"Here... my heart ached, seeing you going away from me," he said with a daggered gaze that penetrated her heart deeply.

Khushi looked at him parting her lips. The room became pen-drop silent. She could hear his heartbeat, which was lap-duping under her palm. They stayed in the first-ever eye lock.

Their eye-lock was broken by the knock on the door. They saw the doctor coming with Nani and NK. Khushi took a step back and gave space to the doctor. The doctor treated Arnav's wounds and injected him. Khushi closed her eyes in fear of the injection. Arnav smiled, seeing that.

The doctor prescribed a few medicines for Arnav.

"Follow this medicine, Mr. Raizada. The recovery will be quick" the doctor said.

"Sure, doctor"

The doctor left the place.

"Khushi bitiya, bring your things to Chotte's room" Nani said.

Khushi looked at Arnav who was smiling.

"I will ask Haripraksh and Sona to do that" Nani added.

Khushi nodded ok. She came to the guest room and arranged her bag. As she didn't have many things, she did it in a few minutes. Sona came to the guest room to help her.

"No, Sonaji, I will manage," Khushi said.

"Naniji asked me to help you, Khushiji"

"I don't have so many things... only one bag I have. You go. I will take them to Arnavji's room."

"But, Naniji will scold me if she sees you working alone," she said feeling awkward.

"Don't worry, I will tell her"

Sona was hesitant.

"I will manage. You go"

Sona nodded ok and left the place. Khushi came out of the guest room with the bag. At the same time, Maya entered RM with Akash who had a bag in his hand. He was fully prepared to stay in RM when Khushi stayed at his home with his mother it seemed.

Maya smiled at Khushi, seeing her with the bag. She thought Khushi was ready to go to her house. But, Maya's smile washed out when her eyes fell on the mangal sutra on Khushi's neck.

To be continued...