"Mom? Do you have any yauns?"

  Sheol dropped his wife to the floor. He didn't want Dominic to see what was happening. Dominic drifted through their home, hoping to find his mother. Then, from the corner of his eye, he saw his parents' bedroom door on the floor.

   "What the hell?" He said under his breath.

    He leaned down, grabbed the wooden door, and threw it to the side. When he looked at the floor again, his heart stopped. Rivers of blood were on the floor. There was a trail leading to the room. Dominic was terrified.

   "Mom? Is this another one of your sick jokes?" Dominic asked.

    There was no response. With every step he took, his foot swung. His heart pounded harder and harder until his eyes saw them. Sheol sunk his fingers into Vanessa's waist, unveiling her flesh. Blood dropped to the floor. Vanessa screamed. Her head turned to the doorway. Dominic stood there, watching. He was petrified. His toes curled up and he felt like he was falling.

   "Run," She whispered.

   Dominic's last glimpse of his mother was her falling.

~~~

  Dominic rushed out of the house and ran to his siblings who were at a nearby pond where the kids usually bathed. When Dominic arrived, he couldn't hold his pain anymore, he broke down, sobbing and screaming. Both of the siblings were done already and had their clothes on, so they walked to their brother.

   "What's wrong?" Que asked.

    "We have to leave the village!" Dominic shouted.

     The two of them were confused. Crysta was only five, so in her mind, he was mad about something. Que, however, knew something was wrong.

    "Crysta! Get Saturn, we're leaving."

    Crysta nodded her head.

~~~

  It was the evening, and the sun was setting. The children were on Saturn's back, watching the dolphins play in the water they were hovering. However, Dominic couldn't stop thinking about what had just occurred. He clenched his hand, trying to hold back all the pain and hurt he felt. Que again noticed his brother's pain, but this time, he ignored it.

   "Land!" Crysta pointed downward to an island.

    The island was large, and on top of it were large buildings above 1,000 feet tall. The island was what Dominic's mother described as the island where the Wizards lived.

  "The wizards..."

~~~28 years later

  Dominic and his siblings lived in the temples of the island named Magie de Diffusion en continu. Dominic and his siblings were trained to be Wizards. They had to master thousands of spells from different spell books to become master Sorcerers. The training was hard, but they managed to pull through and master the spells.

  Dominic gripped his golden sword. Que prepared to fight, rubbed his bare foot on the training field.

   "Opal!" Dominic shouted starting the fight.

     Que pounced himself, jumping over Dominic. Que landed behind Dominic. Que could sense Dominic turning. Que kicked his back, pushing him to the ground. Que could feel the electricity in his body. He lunged his biceps, giving room for the lightning to strike his brother. He shot his brother. Dominic got up with the lightning still rushing through his underwear and redirected the lightning at Que. His face was priceless. Dominic shot the lightning in the air instead of murdering his brother. After all, they were just training.