Back From The Dead

Lyon, Piper, Bakugo, and Deku all carefully ran out of the male locker room. Dabi was on the loose. With every step, the ground echoed through the entire hall. They had to move quickly. As they were about to turn, they saw someone. They quickly assumed it was Dabi and they were terrified.

   "Ahhhhh!"

   "What are you guys doing here?"

   It was Cat Noir. He was holding a large metal sword that was at least 10 feet long.

    "I was going to the field then Dabi was there and he killed-"

    Piper started to break down and stutter over her words.

    "Uhh-nevermind," She concluded.

   "Dabi basically killed a bunch of kids who were going to the field and now he's going to the main building," Lyon said.

    Piper looked back at him, smiling.

    "Where is Master Dupain Cheng?" Bakugo asked him.

      "She's in China. She'll be coming soon."

~~~Marinette

  Chloe and I both came to Paris before the others because we wanted to get started on her campaign for mayor. We both walked down the stairs of the plane. Chloé had rich sunglasses on while I had one of my designer dresses. When we got off the plane, Chloe noticed something was wrong. Usually, the Miraculous Temple's private airport was empty, with the exception of security guards. But there were no security guards. There were people dressed like equalists.

   "Get behind," She said quietly.

    I could tell something was wrong too. Equalists---supporters of Amon---wore fabric gas masks with cheap metal army clothing. I got behind Chloe.

    "Alteration!" We screamed.

   We learned that if stood directly behind each other while we are transforming gives us more energy and power. The equalists started shooting at us. I created a barrier made out of pure lightning. I absorbed the lightning, making it disappear. Queen Bee jumped into the air twirling elegantly. She landed near some of the equalists and started doing some hand-to-hand combat. Some of the equalists continued shooting at me so I used my yo-yo to yank one of their military guns. I grabbed the gun from the floor. It had a familiar signature written on it. The signature of the former mayor, Mayor Raiko. They had stolen the guns. I was in utter shock. How could Felix be so ruthless? Ever since I was 14, he'd been out for me. I hated him. One of the equalists, while I wasn't paying attention, managed to shoot my right shoulder. I collapsed to the ground and let out a brutal cry. My eyes started to glow. Oh no, my power is being simplified.

  When your powers become simplified, it means you are at your strongest. You have reached your core power. But it also means you are at your most vulnerable stage. It doesn't last long. It just passes by in a fight when you are about to die. It's a defense mechanism constructed by the brain to protect you. If you get seriously injured in that state, you will go into a coma.

   I pounced into the arms of one of the equalists, twisting his arm. I then started doing some hand-to-hand combat. I grabbed another equalist's arm and broke his entire rib cage by flipping him into a large crowd of his people. I thought I wasn't vulnerable. I thought I was sage until it happened. An equalists behind me had grabbed the gun I had from the ground. He shot me. I could see Chloe running towards me in tears trying to save me. I could feel the light in my eyes slipping away. I fell face-first on the ground.

   It didn't feel real. It didn't feel like I had fallen on the ground. It felt like water. I could feel flipping over and suddenly gravity kicked in and started pushing. I was falling. I opened my eyes and I could see a blur of purple and blue. It was beautiful.