Domino: Part 2

The two of them went back to their small home. Everyone's home was small in West Sphinx, but no one really cared. As Vanessa opened the door, she put her index finger over her mouth. The door creaked. The sound of footsteps caught their attention. Sheol flung the door open before the two of them could even come inside.

   "YOU TWO, INSIDE!"

  Crysta and Que were both behind the angry parent. Crysta had bruises all over her face while Que had blood pouring from under his eyebrow.

     "Kids, go outside, let me talk to your father."

    The kids bolted outside as Vanessa went inside and flung the door shut.

     "Vanessa, you two-faced son 

     "I'm done! Sheol, I hate you! You have abused our children to the point where people are starting to get worried."

   He raised an eyebrow. Vanessa knew she had made a mistake in saying that she hated him. She ran. She could feel his cold footsteps behind her. At first, the steps were slow but the pace increased as she drew closer to the door. Both of them were stressed and exhausted, mostly fearful. Vanessa thought she wouldn't make it. She thought that this would be the end. The end of her rebellious journey. Then, she realized, there was still time. Still, time to get away. She slammed the door back, automatically closing it. When the door was closed too hard or too fast, it would automatically close. Vanessa relieved, fell on her knees.

    "OPEN THIS DOOR!"

   She turned around and realized that she was in her bedroom, she felt this pain in her chest. Like lava pouring down her heart.

   "Open. The. Door."

   Sheol pounds on the door, breaking shards of vases off the shelves.

[Guys I know the song this is just a twist]
    "You f'ed me up like I was trash and for that, you should be dead. BUT! BUT! BUT! What if our children just went away and it was just me and you, my babe? Everyone is keeping you away from me! Because you are my special key! You...are meant to be mine. I...am meant to be yours. Please come open my heart! And please don't-PLEASE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!"

   The room went quiet. The Sheol was still in there, it was Hades who was controlling his emotions. Hades was a parasite.

   "I should've never trusted you. A demon, a monster, what you chose."

   "But I am the ONE WHO HELPED TO GET HER SAFE. I am the ONE WHO HELPED YOU THROUGH YOUR EMOTIONS. I HELPED YOU WITH LIFE AND I AM THE ONE WHO GAVE YOU MY LIFE," Sheol's eyes turned blue," Can't you see? Those kids, this village, can go to hell. We can find a better home! We are meant to be one. I am meant to be yours. Please come open my heart-" He fell to the ground, with a migraine.

  His head felt like it was going to explode. His eyes switched from both colors, brown and blue.

   "WE...ARE...MEANT TO BE ONE. I am ALL that you need. Please come open my heart. PLEASE JUST LEAVE ME TO BREATHE- NO! YOU ARE MEANT TO BE MINE, WE ARE MEANT TO BE ONE."

  The parasite then completely took over Sheol's body. Sheol pounced up and banged on the door.

    "VANESSA, OPEN THE DOOR, PLEASE! VANESSA, OPEN DOOR. VANESSA, can we not fight anymore, please? CAN WE NOT FIGHT ANYMORE? I know you are probably scared, I've been there, I can set you free! Vanessa, I'm gonna count to three!"

   Sheol stepped back. Vanessa was terrified. It was impossible to leave. She couldn't go. She was stuck. Before she knew it, Sheol pushed the door open with all of his strength. All she could see was his smile and his glowing, horrific, blue eyes. Then, she saw his eyes. She almost gagged from how scared she was. Sheol ran over to her and picked her up by her waist. He dug his fingernails into her flesh, blood dripped to the door. He flung her to the wall.