Scars

Cat Noir, after he was healed by Piper, ran down the hall with Todoroki and Piper by his side. She wasn't the most advanced healer, but she was considered a master. Cat Noir had to wear bandages wrapped around his shoulder and his stomach to cover the horrific scars. Cat Noir busted the door open revealing a horrible scene. He could feel his heart racing. Dabi's burned hand was choking Lyon, holding him above the debris. Todoroki bolted to the scene.

    "No!" Cat Noir yelled.

   Todoroki was certain about his decision. He wanted to go there. He went behind his brother and hugged him. It was the first time Todoroki had ever been this empathic. Lyon put his foot on the floor as Dabi slowly let go of him. Lyon was light-headed. His ears rang as he fainted. Lyon's nosebleed like a waterfall. Piper ran over to him trying to see if he was alright.

    "Lyon! Lyon!" She repeated.

    He wouldn't wake up. Piper began to cry. Cat Noir looked behind Dabi and saw Bakugo and Deku on the floor dead. Cat Noir was the only one who was stunned by the scene. He was the only one who was stuck. He took a deep breath and looked at Todoroki hugging Dabi. Dabi's eye began to bleed because that's how he cried. He couldn't cry with water, but instead with blood. Cat Noir tried to pace his breathing the same he did with the flames. Dabi started turning into nothing but yellow ash.

    "Go in peace."

   When Todoroki opened his eyes, he was gone. The panic, sorrow, and relief he felt was crystal clear.

~~~ Luka's POV

   "I got get out of here!"

  Marinette jumped out of her hospital bed, Luka was right beside her.

   "Marinette, you have to get back in your bed!" I pleaded.

    Before she reached the door, I grabbed her hand.

     "Luka, let me go!" Marinette pushed me into one of the cabinets.

      She ran out of the room like a psychopath. I got up from the floor and sprinted to the hall. I looked at the hall and it was pitch black. I could feel a presence. I was having a vision. I fell. I was gasping for air, I was petrified. I looked up and the ceiling was gone. It was nighttime. Luckily, I wasn't stunned or anything. I was just scared. Then, I saw a creature. A big monster with red skin and 4 eyes. He had two horns, one on each side of his head. He had white hair that made him look old. He was thousands of stories tall.

    "My name is Trigon," The creature said.

    His eyes had a fire in them that made you wonder if he was the devil himself.

    I didn't know what to do. I got up and started running. I screamed louder than I had ever screamed before.

~~~Marinette's POV

   I bolted to my house and I care who saw me. The streets of Paris were beautiful. The lights, the buildings, everything felt so nostalgic. Some people noticed me as Ladybug, but others thought I was some escape convict.

   "What a gal!" Some people said as I walked by.

    It only took me eight minutes to reach my house and when I did I wasn't ready for what I going to see.

~~~

   I opened the front door, weirdly enough it wasn't closed so I didn't have to knock or anything. My keys were in my bag which was probably still in the hospital. I opened the door and locked it from the inside.

   "I'm home!" I shouted out.

    I walked over to the living room to see Siren, Stella, Swan, Emile, and Tommy stunned about something that happened minutes before. Stella was the first to notice me.

The Book of Dreams and Prophecies जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें