[Due to Ranking-up your Mana Manipulation Skill, you gained +1 INT and +1 WIS]

[Congratulations! You've reached an important step on the path of magic!]

[You can choose between These Elements:]

-[Earth]

-[Fire]

-[Water]

-[Wind]

-[Light]

-[Dark]

[Due to your own nature that has been derived from your actions so far, two elements have been found to fit best to you, and are recommended to be chosen from:]

-[Earth]

-[Fire]

[Due to your occupation, a special combination has been found out of your recommended elements:]

-[Flame of the Earth]

[It is possible to preview all of these options]

"I see, I see..." Eisen muttered to himself and looked at the three lists in front of him, and since it was possible to preview the possible elements, Eisen thought it would be a good idea to do so before making a bad choice.

First, Eisen concentrated on the Dark Element to see what it was about, and in front of him a new window popped up. Inside that window was a list of what was possible with it, with different illustrations about what it looked like. The dark Element was mainly about de-buffing or cursing enemies and hiding yourself from sight. It was a type of magic often used by rogues or assassins type classes.

As for Light Magic, it was rather about healing or buffing your companions, and sometimes creating mirages to confuse your enemies. Usually, supporters or healers would use this kind of magic.

Wind magic was all about speed, and doing damage to others through quick attacks or through sharp blades and cuts in general. Often, people who would rely largely on blades and speed in general would rely on wind magic, beside Mages of course.

Next was Water magic, which was a type of magic that often relied on steady damage over time, and often is able to stun enemies rather easily and slow them down.

After looking through these of the basic elements, Eisen moved on to his recommended elements. So far, the Dark, Light, Wind and Water elements seemed like they would be useful in combat, but Eisen thought they weren't really a good fit to him. On the other hand, the earth and fire elements seemed more like they would. He spent most of his life around the flames of the forge, and the earth element remided him of different metals, which were his specialty to work with. And when it came to the other crafts he was familiar with, all somehow came back to earth. Leatherworking needed the hides of animals that spent their lives treading on the dirt benath their feet and living off of the fruits that it bears.

And Tailoring mostly used fabrics made out of different plants, like cotton for example, and these plants of course grew out of the earth. These two elements immediately spoke to him when Eisen thought about it that way.

Fire magic was about large amounts of instantaneous damage, and often times about large area attacks. The ones that would use fire magic were those that wanted to do as much damage at once in burst attacks to kill their enemies quickly.

And at last out of the two recommended elements, Earth. It seemed to had a lot to do with defense and changing the environment around you to your advantage. The ones that would use this, were the 'Tanks' that would take on the brunt of enemy attacks.

Of course, all of these magic types were also used by normal mages, who had a lot higher variety of possible attacks in their arsenal.

But lastly, Eisen was most curious about the special combination that was created through his occupation... Flame of the Earth Magic.

Excited to see what it would be, Eisen concentrated on it and carefully read through the description.

It told him that this special element had parts of both Fire and Earth magic, but was largely meant for utiliary use rather than combat use. However... it didn't tell him much more. At the end, it told him that it was meant to just be explored.

For some reason, this absolutely thrilled Eisen. So he cleared his throat, and quietly said. "I choose Flame of the Earth Magic as my Element."

[Magic Element assigned]

[Flame of the Earth Magic Skill learned]

And so, Eisen grabbed the book he got from Morrom, and flipped it open to the chapter where he couldn't continue anymore, prepared to start practicing further.