12 | Remorseful

After some time, Henry goes into the room to check on Jennifer, "You okay now?" He asks her, so she just looks up at him

"Taking it as Abby isn't adjusting well due to all the noise."

"Not as well as you did. I have some news... Jimmy and Sully agreed to sign a full confession. But they won't sign it unless they get to say goodbye to you and Abby. I just told her as well." He puts his hand out to help her to get up so she looks at it, "Come on. I'm not going to hurt you, Jen."

"Henry, if you could... would you have done this all a different way without killing people?" She takes his hand as he pulls her to stand up.

"No... there was no other way because they would all still be in the way." He sighs looking her in the eyes.

"You know, it wouldn't have taken much to get me. You know how close we were before coming here. I would've done anything for you then, Hen."

"And we're still close, Jen." He motions for her to leave the room with him, so she does.

They wait downstairs till Abby joins them, and he walks them to the guys. Abby goes to Jimmy, and when Jennifer was going to go over to Sully, Henry stops her, "One at a time." He tells her.

Abby apologizes to Jimmy for leaving him, and she kisses him. Henry becomes jealous and pulls her away from Jimmy. Henry slaps Abby when she tells him she loves Jimmy, making her fall to the ground.

Henry panics, feeling bad for hitting her, so Jennifer makes a run for it, so Abby stabs him in the foot with an awl before running out too. Henry chases them, grabbing the boarding knife on his way out.

After Henry leaves, Jimmy pulls the nail Abby slipped him out from under his tongue and used it to pick the lock on his handcuffs.

"Are you even capable of running?" Jimmy helps Sully get loose.

"I don't care if I die as long as I can protect her from Henry." Sully tells him, "I'm sorry for-,"

Jimmy cuts him off, "It's good, dude. We got to help the girls." He tells him and they go after the others, with Sully moving slightly slower.

Jennifer comes to a cliff and soon Abby almost runs into her but Jennifer stops them from falling off. Henry catches up to them and Abby concludes that Henry told Jimmy and Sully, he'd kill them unless they signed a confession. Henry denies it, stating he would die without them.

"Really? Then why do you have the boarding knife?" Jennifer says as she and Abby hold onto each other's arms.

Henry tosses it over the edge, "There. Now do you believe me? You two and this island are my home. The only thing that makes sense to me."

"None of this makes sense." Jennifer walks towards him and Abby tries to stop her but Jennifer knew he wouldn't hurt her, "You destroyed everything we love? You killed Abby's dad, our friends. Now you want to take Jimmy from us and Sully from me."