3 | Fumble

"During the party last night, you weren't so hard on Sully

"During the party last night, you weren't so hard on Sully." Abby smiles as she and Jennifer relax in the pool.

"He apologized for how he was yesterday. And he's never apologized before, so he's slightly learning." Jennifer lays back.

"Are you going to give him a chance, maybe?" Abby laughs.

"Depends. I've always had a thing for him, but I didn't want to risk it." Jennifer explains with a sigh.

"And if he shows a change, you're willing to take the risk?" Abby asks, so Jenny just shrugs her shoulders as they both relax.

"Abby! Jenny!" Beth yells, making them look over at her, saying hi.

"Come on in." Abby tells her.

"If you say so." Beth shouts.

"Incoming!" All the guys yell, coming out, jumping into the pool, and messing with the two girls.

"How old are you idiots." Jenny coughs on water.

"Up and breathe." Sully holds her up, patting her back.

"It's your fault you made a tsunami wave into my mouth playing around." She keeps coughing.

"Do you need to get out for a minute?" He keeps patting her back, "Need mouth to mouth?"

"I'm okay now." She can finally breathe, laughing at him.

"Just trying to save your life." He laughs with her.

A little time passed, and they were all drinking in the pool while Beth sat on the edge till she and Sully played around.

"Looks like Cal is still recovering." Abby says so they all look at him with Chloe.

"Yeah, I'm surprised to see them out at all this morning. They were at each other all night." Danny says.

"Whoa, he-he was pissed at her?" Sully asks.

"No, Urkel. Going at it. Like howler monkeys. I'm amazed anybody in the hotel got any sleep." Danny corrects him.

"I heard them, too. What's a boozzle-wozzle?" Booth asks.

"I don't get it."

"He's a nice guy, Sully. Sometimes, that's enough." Abby tells him.

"Exactly, you wouldn't know that." Jennifer eyes him getting out of the pool.

"Well, you pissed her off." Danny laughs while Sully swims over to Chloe and Cal.

"Hey, man... Hey, sorry again about leaving you hanging. That was totally my bad. I owe you a beer, okay." He tells Cal and eyes Chloe as Jennifer passes them.

"Glad to see you doing well Cal." She lets him know as she passes them.

"Jen," Sully sighs as she keeps walking away. "Fuck," He groans. "Abby..."