11 | Motive

"It's just-," Henry starts so Sully cuts in

"Dude, can't we stop please? Right now we're looking for Trish. So why don't we just head to the sheriff's station? Trish could have went there looking for Danny."

"Danny's dead." Henry lets him know.

"You don't know that."

"So it Trish." He makes Sully turn to look at him, "I killed her."

"Hey, shut up, man. Seriously, just shut up."

"I killed my brother too. At the marina. I'm the rain. Remember? Abby almost caught me." Henry tells him the truth as Sully gets scared.

"Okay, what are you doing, Henry? I don't..."

"Coming clean. It's time to start a new life. You're my friend. You deserve to know before I... Well it's not like I killed then all. My dad did a lot." Henry walks towards him as Sully walks backwards.

"Your dad is dead. I went to his funeral."

"Oh, no, man, not that guy. Not that liar. My real dad. John Wakefield. He's the only person who's told me the truth." Henry keeps stepping forward.

"No. Y-y-you've been my best friend since junior high."

"Yeah." Henry takes out his knife.

"Oh, come on. Henry don't." Sully tells him gets scared more. "Don't make me shoot you." Sully raises his gun.

"I decapitated Reverend Fain. I harpooned Richard Allen. I even stabbed Katherine in the Candlewick while everyone was running around looking for Madison. Pretty exciting stuff."

"Do you want me to kill you?" Sully asks, causing Henry to chuckle.

"Hey, here's something funny. Do you remember that money we found? It was Uncle Marty's. He wanted to invest in Malcolm's brewery, be the big hero, save the day. I wanted Malcolm to find the cash see what would happen. He made good beer, didn't he?"

"You son of a bitch." Sully goes to shoot but nothing happens so Henry shows the shells he took out of it.

"Sorry. But it's gotta happen."

"So you're going to kill Jennifer when you get the chance?" Sully asks him.

"Of course not, no. That was never the plan. Just like how you're not supposed to get her either." Henry lets him know as Wakefield walks up.

At that moment, Jennifer finally sees Henry and Sully then Wakefield walking up to them. She runs from the side, full speed, basically tackling Henry as he stabs Sully. As Henry was on the ground, Wakefield tries to finish Sully, but Jennifer grabs Sully's hand running, only to tumble down a small hill then a larger one with a slight drop off.

Henry looks in the distance they went, "They won't get far. We can come back to them after the other two. Now, time to ring the bell." Wakefield makes his gun go off into the sky.