1 | The Island

Jennifer gets out of her taxi heading to the boat, and Henry sees her, so he rushes down to her, "I was worried you wouldn't make it because of your text stuck in traffic

Jennifer gets out of her taxi heading to the boat, and Henry sees her, so he rushes down to her, "I was worried you wouldn't make it because of your text stuck in traffic." He hugs her.

"I made my driver take every back road there was. No way I would miss this day." She smiles, hugging him back, "Abby here yet?"

"Not yet."

"She'll show up. She's like me. She won't miss this day either." Jennifer hugs him again before they go join the others.

He, Abby, and Jennifer were best friends when they were kids. Abby and Jennifer lived on the island, while Henry and his family would come just for the summer.

"Champagne for the lady." Sully holds out a glass for her.

"Really, Sully? You know her." Danny grabs a beer for her, so she takes it from him.

"Thank you."

"You haven't changed a bit in a year, have you?" Sully smiles down at her.

"Neither have you, playboy?"

"Hey, I've changed." He gets defensive.

"I doubt that based on how you're reacting to me calling you that, honey." She drinks her beer while the guys laugh.

When Abby shows up, they hug for a while before drinking with the guys, "How does it feel going back?" Abby asks her.

"I think I should be asking you that question, Abs."

"It's just for a little while." Abby drinks, "Plus, I need to go home, or I never will."

"I agree with that for you."

"Why exactly did you leave the island?" Abby asks.

"My mom thought it was best for me. To get out and go to a good college. She didn't want me staying there after everything and him trying to kill her too." Jennifer explains to her.

"Did you actually want to leave, or were you forced to like me?"

"It was a mixture... I've always wanted to leave, but I didn't want to leave behind the same person you did." Jennifer explains, looking out at the water.

"Have you been in contact with him?" Abby asks, so she shakes her head no.

"I mean, I've tried, but he never answered me."

"Well, he knows it wasn't 100% your idea to leave the island; it was y'all's moms." Abby tries to comfort her.

"Yeah, so why is he upset with me?"

"It's been long enough for him to get over it." Abby puts an arm around her shoulder.

Some time on the boat, Abby and Jenny walk around, running into Henry watching Trish's family take a photo, "Shouldn't you be there?" Danielle asks him.