IX

~ One week later ~

-> POV Joshua ( Jisoo )

Today I was allowed to go out, I want to say finally, not that I was bored there, but a bit anyway, all week Jeonghan came to chat with me, and he really took me under his wing because he always slept with me, his hand was always in mine and this prevented me from having nightmares. I don't know why, just physical or visual contact with him soothes me. Today I'm back at school and I'm not alone, I'm with Jeonghan, Seungcheol and their whole gang, I've also been able to get to know Hansol and it feels really good to be understood 100% and to be able to understand everyone thanks to him, it's true that I lean on him a lot, but it's not in the same way as with Jeonghan, I don't know, it's strange. As I lose myself more and more in my thoughts, a voice calls out and we all turn towards it. It's Chan's.

" Seungcheol, we both need to talk. " Say Chan with anger..

" I didn't do anything okay? I assure you, she literally jumped on me. " Say Seungcheol with the same thon

" Is this the same girl who jumped me on Friday ? " Ask Jeonghan

"  yes, that whore. " Say Seungcheol

I understand that a girl to kiss Jeonghan and it makes me feel really bad and I don't know why, my eldest and I are friends and I shouldn't even feel this way. I also think that beyond jealousy? I wonder who this girl is who likes to put her mouth on every guy's mouth.
I gently tap Hansol on the shoulder and then ask.

" Who is that girl ? "

" A whore. " Hansol respond me

" It's her first name I wish. "

" I don't know, I guess she's Sovin's sister. "

This clearly echoes in my mind, when this Sovin was hitting me he was wishing and saying it was his sister's turn to date Jeonghan and all, I didn't understand besides why he was telling me this given that between Jeonghan and me there's nothing but friendship.
The boy's stupid but his sister's a whore, poor parents, or maybe they brought him up that way, why do I care so much?

" Get out of here Chula. " Say Seungcheol with anger

" I'm going to get either you or Jeonghan, I can do it ! " This girl...

" We don't like girls like you, you fat whore. " Respond Jeonghan

" I like Chan, personally you really have no chance of conquering my heart because it already belongs to someone else. " Say Seungcheol angry.

At this Chan looks at Seungcheol and a soft smile takes possession of his lips, the elder gets up from the bench he was sitting on then goes off to kiss Chan on the lips, yes, right here in front of everyone with no pressure whatsoever. They're really cute though...

" I've still got Jeonghan I don't care PDs." Say this whore.

" It's not you I'm interested in grunt. " Say Jeonghan

Following this sentence his gaze comes to rest on my person, personally I blink and I also support his gaze without flinching, on the other hand I think my cheeks must be even redder than crayfish, my heart might give out at some point, what does this sequence of events mean ?

--------------------<3------------------