𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ 36 | 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐮𝐬

Weeks passed, Barty Crouch Jr

Weeks passed, Barty Crouch Jr. has returned to Azkaban. Meanwhile, Cassie has now recovered. While her friends were having breakfast in the Great Hall, Cassie who had just been allowed out of the Hospital Wing decided to approach them.

Cassie stood in the middle of the great oak doors of the Great Hall, looking out over the Great Hall filled with students from the four Hogwarts houses. Candles filled every side of the towering wall, a very welcoming warm atmosphere was finally felt again by Cassie.

At the table where the Golden Trio are sitting, Neville notices Cassie's return seems to called Harry and his bestfriends.

"Look, Harry! That's Cassie!!"

Harry raised his eyebrows, he was followed by Hermione and Ron looking at the open door with Cassie smiling brightly there. Her appearance after weeks in the hospital brought happiness to Harry, Hermione and Ron.

The three of them stood up, as Cassie ran through the morning breeze to her best friend.

A beaming Cassie hugged Harry first. Harry returned the hug tightly. "How are you feeling, Cassie?"

Cassie let go of their hug. "Been better!"
She answered with a joy smile, now she turned to Ron and Hermione then hugged them tightly.

"Ron, Hermione. I missed you guys!!"

"So do us, Cassie!"

Ron and Hermione broke their friendly hug with Cassie. They also said, that they were happy to see Cassie's friendly face back. Now finally Cassie can go back to breakfast together with her friends.

In the middle of their very warm breakfast, they were interrupted by their chatter and laughter.

"Long time no see, Ron," Cassie said as she spread some jam on her toast. "How about it, hm? You're still afraid of Professor Snape??" She teased.

Ron who was eating his food chuckled. "You're still the same, Cassie." And reciprocated by laughter from Cassie as well as Harry and Hermione.

"You know about Barty Crouch Jr.??" asked Hermione, eating her cereal. Cassie nodded quickly. "I have. I hear the news every day from the nurses."

Harry who was sitting next to Cassie smiled at her. Finally he could again see the sweet face of the poet of his heart.

"Hey, uhm." Cassie called out to her three friends, taking the bread from her hand. "I want to tell you three something.."

"Sure, Cassie." Harry replied.
"What is it?"

Cassie pursed her lips, she stared at the empty plate beneath her, and her tone started to get serious.

"I'm moving to America this summer."

"What?!"

"No, Cassie. You've got to be kidding me, right?!?!"