𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ 27 | 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧-𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧

The sound of birds chirping

The sound of birds chirping. The roar of the refreshing stream of water from the lake. Fragrant smell of fragrant flowers stuck in the expanse of grass.

That morning, Harry and Cassie were sitting pretty under the shade of a tree. While enjoying the cool breeze blowing, as well as the fresh lake in front of them, the two lovebirds were reading Herbology and Astronomy books.

Cassie who was reading about stars closed her thick book. "You know what Hermione said to me yesterday, Harry?"

Harry frowned, he turned to Cassie. "Yesterday?? When?"

"In the Great Hall, at lunch."

Harry nodded in understanding. "What did she say to you?"

"About Ron." Answered Cassie. "Hermione said that she had asked Ron to stop being angry, but Ron was determined to bring Hermione into his troubles."

Harry snorted in annoyance, he closed his book roughly. "Leave it. Ron is a damn shit."

Cassie widened her eyes when she heard Harry say something harsh, but she kept her words to herself.

Harry then seemed to hold Cassie's hand into his soft one. "Cassie, sorry we haven't had much time together lately."

Cassie stared at Harry's bright sea blue irises, she laughed sweetly. "I understand Harry, it's fine. Besides, things aren't going well at all now."

Harry smiled and released his grip.

"You always understand me, Thank-"

"Sshh, no need to thank me!" Cut Cassie.

Harry chuckled a little, he ruffled Cassie's hair which she had braided in her long bangs.

Cassie rolled her eyes as she smoothed back her messy hair. "Huh,  Harry. It took me long time to braid this!"

"Is that soooo???" Harry teased mischievously.

Cassie laughed at Harry. "Haha, stop Harold!"

Harry frowned. "Harold?"

Cassie wink her eye on him. "Special name, just for you pookie."

"Merlin's mosquito, Cassie."

In the middle of the two lovers, suddenly they heard footsteps treading dry leaves.

Cassie raised her eyebrows, Harry and Cassie turned their bodies from behind the banyan tree.