𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ 31 | 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐝

But fortunately, the green light from one of the 'unforgivable curses' that was thrown into Harry's face was just a dream

"Harry! Are you all right?" asked Neville, who had just returned from the Yule party.

Harry who had woken up was now wiping his sweat that was so profuse. "I-I'm fine, Neville."

Neville nodded, he then left still wearing his dancing robe.

Harry sat up, gasping for breath from the nightmare earlier. Not once Harry had that dream, but twice. And this time, he took a closer to look at everything in that dream.

                      ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯۰ ۪۪۫۫ · 🌊

Days passed. Now in the morning, it seems Cassie running after Harry down the corridor.

"Harry, wait!!"

Harry who was walking leisurely down the corridor then looked back to see Cassie who called him. "Yeah?"

"Huhh..." Cassie stopped her steps in front of Harry, she regulated her breathing with her hands clutching her knees.

"Harry, are you busy?"

Harry shook his head. "No, any problem?"

"Have you solved the clues in the golden egg?"

“No, Cassie! If I have, I will definitely tell the three of you⎯ ”

Hearing that Cassie quickly pulled Harry's arm. "Come on, Harry. Come with me, let's go to the library with Ron and Hermione because I know the clues! Come on!!"

Arriving at the library, Ron was seen sitting reading a reference book, Hermione and Cassie were walking to and fro because they were nervous, and Harry was weak and resigned because the task of the second Tournament was about to start tomorrow.

"Cedric told me yesterday, he put the golden egg in the water in the fifth floor Prefect bathroom." Cassie said with her chin propped up by two fingers.

Cassie continued, "And he said there was a voice coming from the egg!"

"Ah, Cassie. That must be the screaming noise again." Sigh Ron lazily.

"No! No, Ron. It's a beautiful voice coming out of there." It was clear that Cassie was firm, making her three best friends now look at Cassie intently.

"What's the sound?" Harry asked.

Cassie smiled crookedly. "Look for us where our voices are heard~ we can't sing at ground level. For an hour you have to search....To take back what we took..."

Hermione laughed after Cassie finished talking about it in singing. "Gosh, Cassie. How did you memorize the text as well as the tune?"

Cassie smiled broadly. "Because when Ced showed it to me, I immediately fell in love with the song."