𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ 11 | 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬?

. . Okay, are you sure
you not gonna fall
in love??

 Okay, are you sureyou not gonna fall in love??

⎯۰ ۪۪۫۫ · 🌊

"𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗔𝗦 like.. EXPECTO            PATRONUM!"

Cassie stepped forward to face the back of her three friends. "And then...WHOOSHHH! Harry beat that damn Dementor!!!"

Hearing the story with Cassie who was good at acting it out, Harry, Hermione and Ron laughed.

"Haha, actually Cassie is good at acting!" Ron replied.

Cassie shrugged her shoulders with her mouth pursed. "This is Cassie Diggory."

"HAHA"

On this cold winter morning, Harry was seen wearing a navy sweater, Hermione was wearing t-shirt and grey jacket, also Cassie was wearing a dark orange sweater and Ron was wearing his favorite abstract sweater.

The four friends teenagers were seen walking towards Hagrid's house to visit on their free morning.

Harry looked up at the sky. "Today is sunny and beautiful."

Ron clucked. "But unless you've been torn to pieces." he said angrily.

"Broken into pieces? What did you say?" asked Harry confused as he walked.

Hermione snorted in her long strides. "Ron lost his mouse."

Ron, who did not accept Hermione's words, replied. "I haven't lost anything! Your cat killed it!"

"Nonsense." Hermione answered rolling her eyes.

After passing the fountain Ron turned to Harry and not far away was Cassie.

"Harry, Cassie, you always know how that bloodthirsty cat of hers stalks Scabbers."

Harry and Cassie just glanced at each other then rolled their eyes.

"And now Scabbers is gone!"

"That's because you suck at keeping him, Ronald!"

"Your cat killed it!!!"

"No."

"Yes."