𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ 13 | 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

. . Congrats, Harry. You opened
my locked heart.

 You opened my locked heart

⎯۰ ۪۪۫۫ · 🌊

𝗢𝗡 𝗔 𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗖𝗘𝗙𝗨𝗟 night. Hermione, Cassie and of course Ginny were seen together in the girls' room.

Actually, Ginny didn't share a room, but she wanted to visit her two friends. Cassie was also now starting to feel compelled to forgive Ginny. Because she thought Ginny was innocent.

Hermione was reading her book lying on her soft bed. While Ginny was seen playing with Hermione's cat, Crookshanks

"You're so cute, Crookshanks!"

Meanwhile, Cassie seemed to be standing up from her seat. She then opened her bedroom door.

Hermione who was having fun earlier, looked up. "Where are you going?"

Cassie turned her head, answering. "Astronomy Tower."

That answer just made Hermione and Ginny shift their focus to Cassie.

"It's already 7 pm. For what?" Ginny asked in a soft tone.

Cassie smiled averting her eyes.
"Don't worry, I'm with Harry."

Hearing that, Hermione and Ginny quickly looked at each other with their big smiles. "WITH HARRY???"

Hermione and Ginny turned back to Cassie. "OH JEEZ. Good luck, Cassie!!"

Cassie with a warm smile just shook her head and left the girls' room.

Cassie walked, until finally she arrived in front of the men's room, where Harry was asleep.
Cassie then knocked on his bedroom door several times.

But there was no answer, so she knocked again. "Harry?"

"Here, Princess."

Someone's low voice made Cassie turn around. She looked around when she was confused no one was there.

"Hey, I'm here." Call Harry raised his hand with a laugh.

Cassie laughed. "Oh, apparently you're downstairs." She then went downstairs and followed her friend.

"Hi, Cassie, are you ready?"