𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ 09 | 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

This...this weird,
isn't it?

this weird, isn't it?

⎯۰ ۪۪۫۫ · 🌊

𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗬 𝗦𝗘𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗢 run quickly through to crash into the crowd.
Still with Cassie in pursuit, followed by Hermione and Ron.

Arriving at a deserted place, Harry still had not taken off his invisibility cloak. Cassie, Hermione, Ron who were not too far from Harry there looked at him concerned.

Cassie saw Ron and Hermione, she then walked towards a large rock.

Cassie who had been undetected by the Hocus Pocus potion, could not see where Harry's invisibility cloak was.

But with feeling, she groped until she could open Harry's invisibility cloak.

Harry was seen sitting alone on a rock, with his blue hoodie and thick black jacket.

Cassie looked at Harry with a pity face when she realized that her best friend was crying.

Cassie touched Harry's bangs and confirmed it was sincere.

"Harry, I'm with you.."

At that moment, Hermione and Ron came and asked. "What happened??"

Harry, whose hair had not been touched by Cassie, looked up. "He was their friend, and he betrayed them!"

Harry's anger was starting to boil, his breath was ragged and his determination was getting stronger.

"HE BETRAYED MY PARENTS!!"
"I hope..he finds me, because then I will be ready. I WILL KILL HIM!"

Cassie who heard that glanced at Hermione and Ron with a concerned look.

Cassie turned to Harry and took his hand in her.

"No matter what happens, the three of us will always be by your side, Harry."

Those words certainly made Harry's heart relax a little. Cassie, Hermione and Ron hugged Harry sincerely.

After a few moments of hugging, Harry's heart was relieved because of his friends. Cassie smiled tilting her head at Harry.

"Hey, Harry."
"You haven't seen Hogsmeade, have you?"

Harry frowned and nodded.