𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ 03 | 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐧

. . I can stay here 'till
the dusk. staring at the ocean,
cause' its always remind me of you.

 staring at the ocean,cause' its always remind me of you

⎯۰ ۪۪۫۫ · 🌊

𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗬 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗘 finally walked together to where Hagrid taught, that place was not far from behind Hagrid's house.

"Let's get together and open your books to page 49." Hagrid said after all the students had arrived at the learning location for magical animals.

Draco was one of the students who felt confused when Hagrid told everyone to open books.

It was a thick, beaver-haired book with a spider's face in the middle.

"How to open this book?" he finally asked.

Hagrid who was busy preparing everything turned around.
"Wipe the bones of the book of course."

Draco just replied with a smug face.

While Hagrid was still getting everything ready, Draco and the gang were up and running again.

"Wait till my father hears that Dumbledore recruited this madman to be our teacher." Draco said bluntly.

Harry in front of him who heard Draco's words felt annoyed and walked towards him.

"Watch your mouth, Malfoy."

Draco laughed.
"Woohoo... who hoo hooo!!" Draco taunted Harry with his owl-like voice.

Draco placed his black sling bag roughly on Goyle, his best friend. He then walked arrogantly towards Harry.

Draco's face that had been dismissive suddenly turned into as if he was afraid. He pointed at the sky behind Harry as he said,

"Dementor! Dementor!"

Harry, Cassie, Hermione and Ron turned their heads to the sky behind them. Apparently, Draco's words were just nonsense.

Draco and his friends put on their attack hats. After Harry and Cassie turned to Draco again, his gang scared the two of them like they were Dementors.

Because Cassie's patience was thinner than a tissue, she finally walked quickly towards Draco.

"Could you stop bothering Harry, Malfoy?!" Cassie said looking up angrily at Draco.