𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ 04 | 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬!

. . Dont be scared. Im always
here for you, everytime.

 Im alwayshere for you, everytime

⎯۰ ۪۪۫۫ · 🌊

𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗬 got off the Buckbeak they were riding on. Everyone clapped happily when they saw Cassie and Harry return.

Draco who was leaning against the tree trunk and hearing him felt jealous because everyone was praising his enemy. He threw the green apple from his hand.

"Seriously!?" Draco then walked quickly arrogantly towards Buckbeak.
"You must be just a lame animal, you idiot!"

Draco's impolite treatment made Buckbeak angry and by reflex made Draco fall to the ground and step on his arm.

"It's killed me! It's killed me!!!" Draco shouted frantically holding his hands with his eyes tightly closed.

"Buckbeak!!" Call Hagrid and send the poor Hippogriff away.

"Quickly take him to the infirmary!" Hermione shouted with the intention of not making matters worse.

Hagrid finally carried Draco and left all the students.

Cassie smiled crookedly at Draco.
"I didn't hit him in the face..."
"But at least, his arm is broken. HAHAHA!"

Ron frowned with a sour face. He turned to Harry. "Harry, our best friend is very rude..."

Harry just chuckled hearing Ron, when Cassie who was holding her arms approached him and said.

"You should at least learn that, Ronald."

Ron just replied to Cassie with a crooked smile.

"Come on, isn't it time for lunch?" Hermione asked. "Let's go to the Great Hall."

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯۰ ۪۪۫۫ · 🌊

In the Great Hall for lunch, all the students gathered. Of course they sat on long chairs that had been provided for each of their homes.

Gryffindor is the home of four friends. So their line up in the middle with the Slytherin line up to their right.

Cassie, with Ron, Harry and Hermione side by side on the other side was quietly eavesdropping on the two Slytherins' lewd conversation.

"How does it feel now?"
asked 'Pansy Parkinson'
She is a white-skinned girl with black hair who asked Draco next to her.

Draco whose right arm was now bandaged because it was broken answered.