15. Another Storm On The Way ?

Hello Everyone!!! Hope you all are doing great! Sending virtual hugs to everyone, Sorry to keep u guys waiting, I really try to update soon but somehow it get's delayed, sincerely I apologize for that, Anyways chapter 15 is up hope you like it. 

Also there are some medical terms used, I have done my research but I'm not a doctor so any doctor or MR out there please bear with me if I have got anything wrong just take it as a story, someone's imagination :) Happy Reading :)

Story

Inside Akshara's ward:

Abhimanyu was angry and nervous at the same time. Many thoughts raced in Abhimanyu's mind seeing his father.

Abhimanyu thought, "What's wrong with him? Why is he here? Did he say anything to Akshu? Is Akshu fine? Akshu!!!"

Abhimanyu immediately came out of his trance, his eyes searching for Akshara. He looked past his father to see Akshara lying and looking at him.

Abhimanyu scanned her face for some reaction or sadness, which was always seen after every conversation she had with his father, but much to his relief, this time, there wasn't any.

He sighed in relief, seeing that, but again he frowned, thinking, is she masking it? Though she could never conceal any feelings from him, she succeeded once when she owned up to Aarohi's doing so he didn't want to act upon his assumptions.

Abhimanyu asked, "Akshara Is everything alright?"

Akshara replied with a little smile, "Yes, Dr.Abhimanyu."

Harsh looked at the worried Abhimanyu; it's not easy for him to see his son so paranoid of him; no matter how much the kid grows up but when they are emotionally down and their parents are around, it's like a breath of fresh air to them, their presence is enough for them to gain some courage but here stand his son who has an opposite reaction to his father's presence he gets anxious and angry seeing him.

Harsh thought, "What kind of a monster does he think I am!" Harsh looked down, disappointed, and left from there without saying anything.

Abhimanyu saw Harsh leaving; he again turned to Akshara and asked in concern, "Did he again say anything? Please don't take his word seriously; I'm sure he didn't mean that."

Akshara said, "That makes me sad because I hope he meant what he said."

Abhimanyu reacted to that in a little confusion, "What?"

Akshara said, "You looked annoyed seeing him. Just like his son, you also have misunderstood him; he is a nice man."

Abhimanyu chuckled sarcastically and said, checking her latest reports, "Sure! But you can tell me if that 'nice man' said anything to hurt you. I can always talk to the management."

Akshara explained, "Don't be so judgemental, Dr. Abhimanyu; his son is a kid so he will understand with time, but you are too mature to be this judgmental."

Abhimanyu said, still engrossed in her file, "Yes, kids don't understand... wait a minute" Abhimanyu realized what she just said and looked up at her in astonishment and asked, "He...he said his son is a kid?"

Abhimanyu thought in horror, "Which son was he referring to? No sir, it better be a joke."

Akshara said, "That was not his exact words; he just said son, but the type of tantrums his son throws, I'm assuming he is 7 or 8 years old."

Abhimanyu sighed in relief; after all the occurrences, this was the last thing he wanted to go and tell his mother.

"7 or 8 years, seriously?" Abhimanyu asked weirdly.