5. You Can't Keep Them Away

First of all, Thank you so much for the overwhelming response and please accept my apology for the delay. I was really stuck up with work. But finally update is here, really hope you all like it :)

Location: Birla Hospital

Aarohi was in rounds when she was above to enter the ward she was blocked by two policeman

Policemen asked, "Can I see your id please?"

A confused Aarohi showed her id and was above to ask something when an inspector called her, "Arohi Gonenka" hearing her name Aarohi whirled around and was a little shocked to see the inspector who was in charge of Akhara's case there.

Inspector asked, "You work here?"

Arohi replied, "Yes Sir, I was just in my rounds to check up on patients" she further asked, "but what's going on here?"

Inspector said, "As I said in the morning we had to shoot one of the muggers, he is admitted here"

"Oh, I will just continue with my routine checkup", Arohi said

Arohi entered the ward followed by the inspector and the two policemen. As soon as she saw the patient who was munching an apple and had a one plastered leg, her world shooked recognizing that face which will never stop haunting her whom she had killed thousands of times in her imagination. she remembered that unfateful day when her car was nearing the accident spot and this very person in front of her shooting Akshara and Akshara's scream due to the pain caused by the bullet. How Akshara closed her eyes in her lap. Arohi's eyes were bloodshot with rage seeing the culprit who destroyed her and her whole family's happiness.

"You Bastard!!!", Aarohi screamed and marched towards that man slapping him hard on his face leaving the police officials shocked by her action.

"How dare you!!!...you don't know what I can do you....", The thief screamed in anger before he could continue he felt a sharp sting in his cheeks yes there was another slap from the same lady.

That's it The enraged thief was going to hit her back when immediately one policeman held his hand and pointed a gun at him.

"You were going to hit a woman that too on our watch !!! I think this time we should target your head instead of your leg ", Inspector said angrily

The thief was scared of hearing the inspector's words and seeing the gun pointed at his head so said to cover up, "Sir...sir it was just a self-defence this crazy woman was attacking me"

"Attacking?? I'm going to destroy your life I will make sure that you are punished for all that you did to my sister!!!", Aarohi screamed in rage

Inspector looked at the constable and ordered, "handcuff him to bed"

Constable nodded and handcuffed the thief to the bed after he was handcuffed inspector put the gun back in the gun case, when the thief said, "She is talking bullshit sir I have never seen her in my life!"

"You...", an extremely angry Aarohi again took a step towards him but this time the inspector held her elbow pulling her back.

"Aarohi Goenka control yourself! You cannot take the law into your hands! He will be punished for brutally mugging and shooting your sister but let the law handle that", Inspector said sharply trying to control the enraged Aarohi.

Arohi was above to say something but stopped hearing a "Thud" sound both of them turned around and Aarohi's stethoscope slipped from her hand seeing the shocked face of the person who just witnessed their conversation. It was none other than Neil.