3. Silent Lies

"Okay," the Manager said "Anyways I will introduce you all to the kids and they loved all the gifts you guys send for them", the manager further added.

While they were heading out of the office they saw a cute little girl standing near the door with a smile clutching the dairy in her arms.

The manager went to her, "Antara dear what are you doing here you should be with your friends right"

"Yesss dost!!!" She replied with a cute smile "but I have an unfinished busineice to do" all smiled at her cuteness except for Abhimanyu who was lost in some other world.

"What is your unfinished busineice", the manager asked intimating her.

She went to Abhimanyu and said, "can I talk to you aleon sir" and whispered looking at Abhimanyu, "it's a seclet " Abhimanyu finally noticed her and smiled at her.

Abhimanyu looking at others said, "we have some secret to discuss is it okay if we join you all in some time?"

Manjari, Neil and the manager chuckled and left from there.

Abhimanyu turned to the kid and kneeled down to reach her height, "So What's the secret?"

She showed him the diary, "can you give it to Akshu di?"

"Ak...Akshara" muttered the shocked Abhimanyu who was taken aback by the kid's request out of everyone why she came to him. It was getting difficult for him to act normal it was too much to take for a day.

"I don't know her," Abhi said trying to sound normal so that the kid doesn't see the pain he is going through for claiming someone who owns his heart and soul as a stranger.

"Hmmm...but you said to dost Aru di works with you in hospital...you give it to her and tell her to give it to Akshu di, they are sishters will you do that please?" the kid said giving a hopeful look.

Abhi didn't have the heart to directly refuse this innocent being so he thought to indirectly give it a shot, "sure, but why Don't you do it yourself when you meet Aarohi or her sister"

The kid replied carelessly, "Aru di never comes to us she only meets dost but Akshu di" the kid added with a huge smile, "she is the best, she always comes here, plays with us, also bling cake on everyone's birthday my Akshu di is the best...I love her"

Abhimanyu looked at the smitten kid he understands her, being the victim of Akshu's charms himself only this kid and his heart could face and accept the otherwise reality.

"I miss her, I don't know why she doesn't come to meet us nowadays", the kid added this part sadly.

Abhimanyu felt heavy hearing that, Akshara left his life because he wanted that but now, first the manager then this kid how come her existence isn't seen in other's life.

An unknown fear engulfed him but then he composed himself immediately thinking, "It's not something new before also she left her family for three years for her sister again something as such must have happened as if he cares he doesn't give damm about her or her family.

Abhimanyu focused his attention back on the kid and said with a smile, "it's okay you will be fine and about this diary..." he took it from her and saw a personal diary craved on the covers, "how come you have her personal diary?" Abhimanyu asked out of curiosity.

"Last week some stationaries came from di"s house for our exams, I found it with my other books maybe it came by mistake and Akshu di's name is written inside. I just read her name nothing else ", the kid explained.