7. Dear Diary, Reliving AbhiRa

Abhimanyu sat back on the couch and opened a page with a sad emoji that read,

"Dear Diary,

Today I was going to tell Abhi about my feelings, and my complicated relationship with Aaru, I will answer his every question. I'm not able to take it anymore I can't lie to Abhi I have to tell him and explain why we can't be together."

Abhimanyu said, "So you were ready to talk to me, then why didn't you Akshu? why did you lie in front of my whole family" He further read

"On the way to meet Abhi, I got to know Aaru met with an accident"

Abhimanyu rolled his eyes and said "Now I know why" sighing he read further wanting to know what Aarohi did which made Akshu change her mind.

"I immediately rushed to the hospital praying every second that she should be fine, I won't be able to forgive myself if anything happens to her, she was my responsibility, and her happiness should be my priority"

Abimanyu said, "What about your happiness who will prioritize that" sighing her further read

"She was fine thanks to Abhi but when I went inside the ward to meet her, she said I can confess my love to Abhi and even get married to him, I was so happy for a moment finally she understood my love, after all, we are sisters but that feeling didn't even last for a second as she continued, she said I can confess my love but if I will do that she will break all the ties with me, she said I have to forget that I had a sister."

Abhimanyu gritted his teeth in anger reading that and muttered, " Even hearing such things from her you don't stop your Aaaru Jaap, how are you like this Akshu?" Taking a deep breath and calming himself he further read

"The phrase which is not less than a nightmare for me is so easy for her to say. I understand we had a difficult childhood but I hold no place in her life? it is so easy for her to cut me out? since childhood I have always had one motive to win my sister back but no matter how hard I try she ends up hating me more"

Abhimanyu could feel how hurt Akshara must have been hearing about such condition from her sister whom she loves so much. Abhimanyu's hatred towards Aarohi just increased by reading what Akshara had been through because of Aarohi.

"So if I tell Abhi my feelings, I will lose her forever and I can't do that I'm sorry Abhi I will always love you but we can't be together. There is nothing more important to me than my Sirat Ma's last wish."

Abhimanyu said angrily, "So this is the reason you lied to my family the next day that you didn't love me, you gave up on your happiness and love for Aarohi but what about her? Doesn't she have any responsibility towards you as a sister? Your mother secured her happiness by taking promise from you but what about you? Do you think she would be happy to see you suffer like that?

Abhimanyu randomly turned to another page which turned out to be the entry with sad emoji which read

"Dear Diary,

Today was Abhi's hearing in the molestation case that ruby accused him of and I went to record my statement paying deaf ears to everyone's protest"

Abhimanyu had a huge smile reading that she went against her family for him though Kairav had already told them that in the temple but reading it here again made him happy.

"I can't let that ruby win how dare she accuse my Abhi of molestation when she was the one who was trying to seduce him you know what I should have listened to my heart and slapped her then and there when she was trying to lay her dirty hands on my Abhi."

Abhimanyu chuckled at that imagining his Akshu beating up Ruby, he said, "you would have looked dammm cute"

"I was hiding there and witnessed everything but even if I wouldn't have been there, I would have never believed my Abhi would do such a heinous crime no matter what. Agar vo mere liye pyaar main badnaam ho sakta hai toh main uske liye pyar main barbaad ho sakti hu par usse kuch nahi hone dungi main"