2. Goodbye...Really?

Back to Akshara:

As Arohi's car neared the accident spot, Arohi saw in horror a man shot Akshara and flew away. She immediately got down from the car and screamed, "AKSHUUUU!!!!" and ran towards her sister lying in a pool of blood.

Arohi looking at the man running screamed in rage, "YOU SCUMBAG!!! YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR IT!!!"

Right now her priority was akshu, With the help of the driver, they picked up Akshara and laid her in the car carefully placing Akshara's head in Aarohi's lap. The doctor in her took the action and immediately called the ambulance and told them to reach the halfway, she can't wait till they arrive there and also they can't take Akshara all the way to the hospital, her condition is too fragile she needs the treatment immediately, she placed her napkin tightly on her bullet wound to stop the blood flow.

Akshara's breathing got shallow with every breath she was taking it was getting harder for her to catch oxygen and also the unbearable pain in her chest and the head was not helping in such a panic attack Abhi had told her to try singing but now that's not on the option he was not the only one who left her that day her music too he used to say his soul is connected to her voice, he was right the day he abandoned her, music also left her side. Now she was just a living corpse so maybe what is happening now is the best thing that is happening to her.

Akshara looked at her sister whose arms were holding her close to her chest and telling her some breathing techniques to stay alive until they reach the hospital but no voice was reaching her ears. She just looked at her she was crying her heart out pleading with her not to do this, finally, her sister is back the same sister who grew a little distant from her after knowing they were stepsisters and whom she completely lost after Sirat mama and her papa's death. Now she can die in peace her old Aaru was an angel and since she is back she won't need her big sister anymore to make ethical life choices and her Abhi already hates her so he will eventually move on. move on? Nope her death isn't going to make any difference in his life. Aaru will help their family to cope with losing her and she can finally see her parents finally her papa will call her princess Akshu again finally she will be able to see and hug her Naira Mumma and Sirat Mumma.

Akshu thought, "Sirat mama, I kept my promise, I protected Aaru till my last which cost me my heart my Abhi there is nothing else for me to do here, I'm exhausted let me rest in your lap now".

"Aaar...Aaru...", Akshara tried speaking between heavy breathing and controlling the pain.

"After two months Akshara is calling her Aaru. Did she forgive her but no not like this", Arohi thought

"Yes, Akshu! I'm right here! Stay with me we will reach near ambulance in no time", Arohi said holding her tightly as if she wanted to get glued to her.

Akshara remembered Abhimanyu's word, "Akshara I never want to see your face ever". The spite in his voice had killed her then and there.

"Don't ....taaa...doo...don't take me to Birla Hospital" Akshara said with heavy breathing.

"Akshu Don't think about all that and concentrate on your breathing right now and please stay awake," Arrohi said with tears rolling down her eyes as a doctor she knows thinking about stressful times will make the situation more worst for Akshu.

"Nooo! No bir...Birla hospital" Akshara said

"Fine!!! You relax, whatever you say I won't take you there promise" Aarohi said her prime focus was to calm Akshara down seeing the symptoms the doctor inside her knew she is badly wounded and already lost a lot of blood and with this panic attack may lead to cardiac arrest she was just praying for the ambulance to show up quickly.