14. Nothing is Beyond You

Hello Everyone! Really Sorry for keeping you all waiting for long!  I feel terrible about it but I was not getting time at all, Also if you adore an on-screen couple so much that you start writing a whole new imagination but then the makers ruin it, then your inspiration also fades away but then I started watching AbhiRa 1.0 again and I was like their marriage and then they expecting a baby is an endgame for me and also I owe you guys the epilogue so I started scribbling again with this new inspiration!.

Anyways Chapter 14 is up, Hope you all like it!!!

Story:

Aarohi was sitting on the bench outside Akshu's ward When she saw Abhimanyu coming towards the ward and going inside without even glancing at her.

Kairav just hung up an official call and came towards the ward and saw Aarohi sitting lost in some deep thought her gaze was fixated on the door

Kairav came and sat beside her and held her hand. That's when Aarohi came out of the trance and saw him, she just rested her head on Kairav's shoulder.

"I'm glad that at least you remember me", Aarohi said sadly

"Aaru it's not intentional that she has forgotten us", Kairav explained

Aarohi sat up straight looking at him and said with restlessness, "What if she will not remember us? We don't know what is going on inside"

Kairav forwarded Akshara's case file to Aarohi, Aarohi looked at the file and then at Kairav.

Kairav explained, "This is Akshara's case file nothing is hidden from us, Abhimanyu is angry that we kept Akshara's truth from him but still he is giving us her health update so you are just overthinking bacha"

Aarohi asked with a frown, "How come she remembers his name and not ours ?"

Kairav said, "She just remembers the name you heard from the doctor, right? And we all know how much she loves Abhimanyu"

Aarohi reasoned, "I agree she loves Abhimanyu but she loves us too and it is not at all possible that she remembered his name and not us."

Aarohi remembered the scene in the Lifeline hospital how Abhimanyu jerked her hand when she was touching unconscious Akshara's forehead

She continued "I have seen that obsessiveness in Abhimnayu's eyes he is the best doctor and the most professional person I have worked with when it comes to Akshu he goes red so I don't trust him in this and I will prove that to you soon"

Kairav tried convincing her, "Aaru it is not obsession it is his love for Akshu and I hope you won't do anything which will mess up the situation, I'm having a feeling things will be better, Let things be"

Aarohi again rested her head on his shoulder and said, "I won't do anything that will harm Akshu"

Kairav smiled at her and rested his head over her head looking at the door silently praying that Akshu should join the duo soon.

Inside Akshara's ward:

Akshara opened her eyes after a deep slumber and looked around and saw Abhimanyu reading some file, her gaze fixated on his handsome face her eyes roamed around his feature his enticing eyes to his pointed nose to his perfect lips soon Akshara realized what she was doing and immediately turned her face.

Akshara thought, "What's wrong with you!!! Your whole life is upside down here and instead of bothering about it you are checking out your doctor, Your focus should be Abhi try to remember something about him"