If It Means A Lot to You

Start from the beginning

Nothing. Something is causing us to not be able to speak. I looked over at Sides. I know he is able to speak to Sorry as well. They have a bond so I know they do

"Hey Sideswipe."

"Yeah?"

"Can you get into contact with Sorry?" I asked him. I heard him sigh.

"No. She won't answer me. It's like something is blocking the bonds." He said. I thought for a minute.

"But that doesn't make sense. Me and Sunny can speak through the bond just fine and I know you two can as well. So where ever she is, they have done something to keep our contact away from her." I said. Sunny hummed.

"Maybe the building has some sort of shield or something." Sunny said. I shrugged. Then I felt energy. It was Sorry's and she was with other energy. It was good energy so I knew she was safe.

"Wait, I've caught Sorry's energy and she's not alone. She's with something else and I can tell it's good. She's not far from here. Hmm...turn right now and head down that road until we see her." I said. Sunny nodded and went back go his alt form and did as told. Don't worry Sorry. We're almost there.

Sorry's pov

"Ok I'll change into one of the scientist and find out what's going on. You'll go through the back with Shane and Bumblebee and meet me there. Got it?" I said. They nodded. I had already learned everyone's name by now.

"Alright, you guys just stay here and try not to cause any trouble." Cade said to the rest of the autobots. They reluctantly nodded and we head on our way. I flew to the side, where no one was, and turned into a scientist and walked inside. I walked down to the labs where they were taking the dead autobots and decepticons for whatever they needed them for. I met Cade and we walked around trying to find out what's going on.

Cade pulled out the small camera and microphone from the little bug thing and took a video of what was going on. I think it was a live video feed. We walked over to one of the heads of he heads being taken apart when I realized who it was. Rose never knew about this but, I had known him personally. He was one of the good guys. Why would they want to kill him?

"Why would they kill someone who is on our side?" I whispered to my self. I sighed. I heard people talking and I turned around to see the bald guy. I think I heard someone say his name was Joshua.

"Search them." He said quietly to the security guards beside him. No one else would have heard him but I did.

"Cade, we need to get out of here." I said. He nodded and started to walk around a point where they didn't see us. We were almost out when someone had to catch us. I growled a little and turned around to see them running for us. "Cade, run." I said. We dashed out but there were more coming toward us. I looked behind us and saw them chasing us still.

I growled and ran faster, catching them off guard and punched one right in the gut. He grunted in pain and fell to the floor. I must have accidentally used too much strength. Oh well. I turned around only to have a gun pointed at my head. I looked around and noticed there were a lot of them surrounding us. Cade was beside me looking around. I would have tried something but, they would start shooting and might hit Cade. I growled in annoyance.

"Well if it isn't Cade Yeager and some random person who we all know as Sorry." It was Joshua. I glared at him.

"It's Sohara to you."

Third person's pov

"Does anyone hear that? Sounds like twins." Drift said. Optimus looked out to the road that barley had any cars on. He heard it too. It was getting closer and he realized, he knew who those twins were.