11

"Is this Cayci?" the bartender asks over the phone. "Yes. "How can I assist you?" Cayci responds. "You can help me by picking this guy up before reporters and fans flood the place," says the bar owner."Is that Zin?" Cayci inquires. "Indeed, Zin." My friend gave me your phone number. I am so preoccupied with my work that I can't take care of him. So if you get here quickly, I'll be grateful," the bar owner responds. "I'm already on my way." Cayci hangs up the phone.

"I didn't expect you to pick me up," Zin says. Cayci remains silent. Zin continues, "I couldn't stop thinking about you." "Put the seat belt on," Cayci instructs. "I feel stupid right now. I'm causing everyone to suffer as a result of my mistakes." Zin expresses himself. Cayci parks her car on a side street. "Why did you drink?" Cayci inquires. "I'm not sure. Maybe because I believe you will pick me up and we will end up drinking together and making a mistake," Zin speaks up. "Mistakes shouldn't be repeated." Cayci states. "I was about to tell Mia everything when the rumors started. Then you lied to Mia." Zin states."You've been fantasizing about Mia for years. Your story is like a fairytale, and I have nothing to do with it. I'm just a mistake, as you said." Cayci screams."Cayci I have a lot to say, but right now and every day of my life, I'm thinking about the time we spent together and the feelings I have for you. I feel like I'm going to die if I don't kiss you right now." Zin states. Cayci responds, "Then kiss me." Zin was stunned for a split second.

 "See, you are all talk."Cayci is cut off by Zin's lips pressing against and kissing her. 

Cayci begins to kiss him back and climbs onto his lap, lowering the seat. Zin begins to remove her pants, inserting his fingers into them and brushing back and forth until she is slightly wet. Cayci presses her ass against Zin's hard dick.

Zin slips two fingers in, and Cayci moans as soon as he enters. She takes off her top and kisses Zin passionately. "Shall I put it in?" Zin inquires agitatedly. Cayci unzips his pants and walks down the street. and takes a condom from the drawer to put on. Zin then begins fucking her deeper and faster.

 "Zin, slow down, the car is shaking so much." Cayci's sentence ends abruptly. 

 "Are you concerned that someone might see us?" Zin says.. 

"Mhmm...Zin go good." Cayci moans even louder.

 "Please don't talk, I'm trying hard to stay alive," Zin says, covering her lips. Cayci begins to lick his hand and finger in her mouth as if she were performing a blowjob.

"What are you up to?" It appears that you are dissatisfied." Zin slams harder and deeper, biting her nipples. Cayci's loud moans came to an end with an orgasm as time passed. "I'm in need of more." Zin speaks while panting.

 "Let's go to my place." I'm not going to be satisfied with once or twice." Cayci states.

 "I want to do it all night and all morning and all night again. I might keep going even if you pass out." Zin states.

 "If you do a good job I will let you cum on face." Cayci says.

"My little guy is already raring to go. Can we do it here again?" Zin asks. 

"No way, no how. "Wait until we get home." Cayci states.