3

Cayci point of view.

"OK, guys, I think we've taken enough photos today. For the time being, let's pack. Tomorrow is the last day of filming." I spoke with my crew, and everyone was relieved that the last shoot was tomorrow. 

We usually take one or two days for the shoot, but this particular advertisement shoot took place in multiple locations and over a longer period. The weather also slowed our project, and the product is far too popular to charge less. So the easy way out is to overload us with hectic work, and I was foolish enough to believe that working with famous actor/model "Zin" would raise our standards.

The shoot was for SVN resorts; they had a large space with a variety of activities planned in various parts. We were hired to do only two places, and the contract ends tomorrow; they had a deal with Zin.

Zin is not his real name, and despite his good looks, there is something odd about him that is almost irritating. He arrives on time, does his makeup, and analyzes the situation as needed; I can barely keep up with him. Maybe that's why this shoot is tense.

The next day, I opened the studio to finish some work; the sun was barely visible in the sky at noon, and after a while, I began to shower erratically; the storm had arrived.If I hadn't been a maniac, I would have stayed at home and canceled the shoot. Because I couldn't return, I began to work again. When I heard banging on my door, it was almost time for the shoot.

"Hey! "Is anyone there?" Zin yelled for an answer.

When you hear him a lot, you get used to his voice. The shoot was called off, so why are you here, I questioned as I unlocked the door.

"Can I get inside first?" Zin asked, his body drenched in rain.

"Yeah, come in," I said, opening and closing the door.

"I didn't check my phone, and my manager was out of the office." Zin began to explain his situation, and I grabbed some towels and a hair dryer for him.

"Then it started pouring; we couldn't turn back because of the water levels. My driver advised me that it would be best if I could spend the night nearby. Don't worry, I'm not going to stay here. My driver is looking for a nearby hotel and told me to meet him near your studio. And when I saw the lights, I came here." Zin told his story in a single sentence.

My phone started ringing for a while; it was Zin's manager.

"Hello?" I picked up the phone.

"Are you going to assist me?"

" Please, it is critical. I implore you." Jone begged for assistance because he was terrified.

"What exactly is that?" I inquired, knowing that princes had to be taken care of.

"Could you please open up the studio for Zin and let him stay the night?" "I realize I'm asking for too much," Jone asked for