9

I was sitting in the middle of the living room, naked and on my knees. With my hair tied back, I felt completely exposed to multiple lights. Even with the AC on, I began to perspire.He forced me to walk like a dog to get his condoms.With a condom sheet in my mouth. He began spanking my ass without warning. When I bit too hard on the condom, it almost ripped.I moaned louder and louder with each hit. And he kept telling me to stop moaning, or else he'd hit me harder the next time. After hitting my left ass cheek ten times, he made me bend over, exposing my pussy and ass. And then he slapped my pussy and butthole at the same time; the pain was unbearable.Then he started putting two fingers in my ass and spanking the other ass cheek while making me cum in a minute."You filthy whore!" "Can't you even hold your cum?" he yelled, stopping his fingerings.In a split second, my mind raced, unsure whether he was going to stop or if he didn't like me and would never do this again."Avoid using your hand. Suck it up and stop just as I'm about to cum." His words brought me joy. I wanted to please him so badly that I couldn't wait to unzip his pants. I began sucking and licking his penis until it was wet, at which point I unzipped it with my teeth. Again, the desire to lick his made him lick his underwear harder. This time, I could smell his scent and taste his cumin through a thin layer of cloth. It was time for the real deal. I dragged his underwear down, revealing his hard dick. I took it all at once and turned to face him. I could see how much he enjoyed his expressions and little moans, which he couldn't stop.I did as he instructed and stopped when he was about to cum. Although I wanted him to shove it deep down my throat and cum loads.He grabbed a plate of nachos and topped it with cumin."Eat it like a bitch you are," he said, heavily breathing.My heart rate increased, and I licked the entire plate.He slept on the couch and jerked himself off as I ate his cum."Take my dick in." He said this, and I walked up to him and sat sexily on him. He gradually began to shove something down my throat. Something circular and linked."Who made you stop moving?" He was enraged. He inserted another ball into my asshole as I began to move.I couldn't move because of the pleasure. Before I could react, he slapped me as punishment. He began hitting me whenever I stopped moving. I've never had so much fun in my life. He switched our positions after he inserted all of the balls.In true doggy fashion, he thrust me hard. With his dick and a foreign object in my ass, I could barely keep up with him. He then abruptly yanked it out and spit into my gaping asshole. And he inserted his dick and began thrusting faster and harder. At the same time, he vigorously rubbed my clitoris.He shoved his underwear into his mouth. And he kept fucking me.To that pleasure, I was about to piss myself off. With my mouth shoved and my body out of control, I let myself piss, and he was surprised and grew bigger than before.He made me stand with my legs wide open and began to finger me and fuck me at the same time.I pissed myself once more."Shameless bitch," he said as he entered my pretty ass.That's our relationship, which we never labelled. We needed each other and had been together for a long time. He is a sensitive individual who is emotionally unstable and cries like a baby. I'm referring to the same person. He had problems in previous relationships because everyone left him. After all, he was too emotional or treated him differently.Then he looked at me with eyes that didn't want to be loved or hurt. I accepted how he cries and how he makes me cry. He never accepted my love or the possibility of our reunion. Every time I leave, he follows me like a puppy and devours me like the devil. And I became more concerned about us. That is how I met Zin. We had met before I met him. Zin declared that I was his true love and proposed marriage. This is it, this is what I desired: someone who loves me and will marry me. Someone with whom I see a future.I accepted it and walked away from him.Zin is self-sufficient, sweet, caring, wealthy, and attractive beyond my wildest dreams.Shouldn't I be happy? So why do I still think about him?I'm certain he wouldn't have moved on. Did he, or didn't he?His eating habits are poor, and what if his insomnia had worsened?I couldn't stop thinking about him. Even after we exchanged rings and exchanged vows. Even when Zin kissed me for the first time and we had our first night together after the wedding. Even when we were strolling down beautiful streets. All I could think about was him, and it irritated me that he never contacted me after I married. I'm just curious how he's doing.