But...just before the ball was shot into the goal, the opponent's goalkeeper turned in time to save the danger.

The ball returned to the field, both teams competed for the ball, Guy not far from Kanghan took the lead, Guy got closer to the position of the ball to land, shot a beautiful shot across the opponent's goalkeeper's head and went inside. goal just before the referee blew his whistle to end the game.

Loud cheers rang out, friends standing outside rushed to hug Guy, congratulating him for scoring at the last minute to help the team win. Cheerful laughter and praise filled the stadium, and everyone watched this touching scene with smiles on their faces.

Except....Kanghan.

Kanghan stared at the scene before him with sharp eyes, and clenched his hands. The person who should have been in the stands and only smiled at him walked into the football field and hugged Guy intimately. Although there were many people around, the hoarse voice that had not yet recovered from the disease still reached his ears.

"You are so powerful, if you don't become the main kicker, what else can happen."

Sailom pulled away from the hug, but still shook his friend's arm in glee. Seeing his friend score in the final minutes of the match can be said to make spectators like Sailom feel extremely emotional, adrenaline rushes, happy as if playing in the field.

"Of course, how can you ruin a school's reputation as a player?" Guy half-jokingly praised himself, as if deliberately teasing his friends.

"Be humble, friend." Sailom laughed.

At this time, more and more people came to congratulate Guy until Sailom was forced outside, he had just recovered from his illness and his thin arm was grabbed by someone. Sailom frowned, he was pulled so hard that his face was distorted. After seeing clearly who the other party was, before he could say anything, he was dragged along.

Kanghan got angry because he felt that he was very powerful, he also had to quietly stand there, enduring the image of Sailom and Guy hugging each other and smiling happily. Not to mention the last goal that Guy scored, it was he who paved the way for him to have the opportunity to go straight into the opposing team's goal. In the second half, Guy almost never stole the ball, but as soon as he won, everyone praised the scorer, they didn't see the people who helped push the team forward until the ball was passed to the destination.

How other people see this, Kanghan doesn't care, but what makes him feel angry is the person who is always by his side saying that he likes him!

The players' locker room doors were slammed shut and locked so no one could interfere. Kanghan grabbed his wrist tightly, and he was trying to get free by any means. After going to a corner of the room, he purposely threw him inside, eyes sharp and bright like a lion, staring at his prey with a mixture of smugness and amusement.

" What are you doing?"

The person who got out of the bondage looked disgruntledly at his wrist because the other person's grip was so tight that it turned red. He thought for a long time and still couldn't figure out what the opponent was really angry about, obviously his team won, Kanghan should be able to become the starting player, before the second half started, he understood. I can still see the other person smiling at me, but now...

"You... are all because of the good things you did."

"Me?" Sailom pointed to his face in disbelief.

"Didn't you say you like me?"

"So when did I say I don't like you?" Sailom was so angry that he blurted out without shame. The listeners were not psychologically prepared, stunned for a long time by this unprecedented straightforward answer.