Chapter 12

Butters POV|

I dragged Nichole's body up to Tolkiens room placing it carefully down in a chair, I fixed her hair and clothing making her look at least decent.

When I walked out I quickly rushed out the house. I felt bad leaving Clyde but he'll hopefully be fine.

I needed to go see it.

I opened the door to my house quickly rushing upstairs to my room and bent down to my cabinets, took of the lock I had on it just in case, then opening it revealing my personal and smallest collection of pictures of Kenny, things he touched, this he threw away, everything I could get! Even some hair I got from sleepovers. If I could I would definitely cut off my pinky, hand, a piece of my back, and some of my skin whenever Kenny McCormick touched me but that would hurt and I don't want Kenny to find out how I feel about him any time soon.

I looked at my little collection touching some of the things I had in there then staring at my hand. I don't know how long I did that for on repeat but I wouldn't trade that time for anything.

The only reason I went to my smallest collection was because I couldn't get to my biggest one in time and I felt like I was going to go insane if I stayed away from this thing for too long.

I looked around and grabbed my phone looking throw it then playing one of those Love playlist people would usually play when they had a girlfriend or boyfriend but I didn't need Kenny to be my boyfriend to know his mine.

Plus we already do lots of the stuff couples do.

He's just confessed right now.

Suddenly I snapped out of my "phase" by a knock on my door and immediately shut off the music and slammed the cabinets putting my lock on it and rushing over to my bed.

"Dear! Your friend Kenny is here to talk to you. " I heard my mom tell me before I heard her footsteps walk away from my door.

As soon as the door opened I noticed Kenny seemed way more annoyed and tired. He had some blood on his face too.

I'm not going to lie I was really scared. I didn't know if he saw me or not, or if someone knocked me out or something like that!? What of I was drugged?

"H-Hi Kenny.. " I spoke quietly rubbing my knuckles together.

"Hey. Butters? Can I tell you something? " He asked sitting down on my bed looking at me.

When I looked back at him we met eyes and I could feel little critters in my stomach just flying around in my stomach. "Y-yea, sure.. "