‼️ANNOUNCEMENT‼️

Hello everyone!

I want to say thank you for all the support and such and such!! I really started writing this book for the shits of it lol!

But the story will be taking a change ! :)

A Big big trigger warning because it's a lot!! (Stuff about g0r3, r@p3, etc etc!!)
It's now about how Kenny's parents are cult members in a cult! (You can pick the name for it) they believe in Satan and the power to live forever. (Kenny's mom believes she is a girl from the 1960's who use to sing on stage who was killed by an STD and his dad thinks he's a lawyer from the 1980's who shot himself after getting caught r@ping his mother, sister, and a baby.) They believe they were brought back to life to help their sins. When the two got together they immediately had a kids together (not all at the same time!!) Kevin, Kenny, and Karen. Their cult leader told all of the families in the cult (which none are from the town South Park.) To sacrifice their middle child. They had to do it perfectly or the whole family would die in less then a weak. Kenny's parents decided to do it, and they did it so perfectly. In less than 2 days all the other families had passed away. And Kenny's hair went from brown to blonde. Soon Kenny's parents used his favorite parka(his only parka) into a fuel for the curse. Soon (after a year if him wearing nothing but the parka) the curse was about of him. And nothing could help it. (Also the curse obviously is he can't die. But he can still feel every little pain in his death and remembers them.) One day the cult leader asks them for another sacrifice. Telling the family to kill their first born Kenny's parents follow the rules and kills Kevin putting him into the food so they could "feel closer" to him. Either way Kenny and Karen don't know they just know that their parents don't love love each other and Kevin moved away. Kenny knows about his curse but he doesn't know how he got it. Timmy tried to explain to him but Kenny only became more confused. Also when Kenny dies (depending on what time) he will be hell getting torture by lots of demons for his parents behavior then have to climb all the way back up to the surface (aka he climbs up the well). One day butters finds out and he's freaking out only for everyone to tell him "who's Kenny? " "no one here is named that. " slowly he thinks he's going insane and all he needs rn is to find Kenny but Eric finds him and tells him where he sees Kenny almost every time he dies and shows him. From that time on butters made it his whole mission to find out what's wrong with he's only friend Kenny and everything he knows. But he had to team up with Eric for as much help as possible.

That's all!! (I just feel like there aren't a lot of aus with butters. It's usually Tweek or Craig getting the most saddest goriest Au I've ever heard of 😭

Also their is no good ending do except everything!

Ask questions if you wanna and I'll answer them! :D

(Sorry if any of it is bad or cringe I haven't been to sleep for like 45 hours or something)