Chapter 11

Cartmans POV|

I ran home so fast and immediately opened the door only to be met by kenny.

To be honest I never liked Kenny much he was always to quiet and unbothered. And when he was bothered he always acted as if he was fine. If I was as poor as fine I would definitely try to milk the shit out of it so I could get hot babes and everyone feeling bad for me.

"What do you want Kenny. " I asked him and he rolled his eyes. What the fuck is he rolling his eyes at!?

"I want to know what gave you the Fucking nerve to show or tell butters anything about that Fucking spot fatass!! I don't want him to know. " he rudely yelled at me walking closer to me.

"It's not my fault!! He-"

"It's never your Fucking fault!! What are you going to say that he just magically found the spot!?! I know you told him you Fucking fat racist piece of shit!!! " He screamed

"Let me listen asshole!! And stop screaming at me!!" I took a deep breath "ok so he kept asking everyone about you. He also magically remembers now ok!?! I don't know how or why but he does and he kept asking people so I HAD to stop him! I told him where to find you! That's all I did so stop screaming at me and get the fuck out of my house dipshit! "

"Fuck no! Your going to go upstairs and call him and tell him that you don't know anything about Me! And tell him it was another one of your dumbass tricks!! " He demand.

"I'm not doing that!! Your not my mom! " I yelled at him folding my arms

"WELL YOUR GOING TO FUCKING DO IT NOW OR I'LL FUCKING BEAT YOUR SORRY ASS!! " He screamed at me balling his fist.

"Ok. Jeez. Are you on your period Kenny? " I joked trying to make him calm down. Last thing I need is for Mr poor period man beating my ass and my mom touching me.

I walked upstairs Kenny following not far behind. I walked into my room and Kenny followed.

I'm not going to lie I never seen Kenny this mad I mean he's been mad at other people but never this mad at me. He's been around kyle for way too long I miss the old Kenny..

I walked to my bed and sat down getting out my phone and looking for butters number.. When I saw it I clicked it and the phone started ringing.

Kenny was right next to me but he wasn't sitting on the bed he was standing right in front of me, his arms crossed, and his foot tapping on the floor.

"HHeeellllloooooo~? " the other voice on the end asked not sounding anything like butters and very very echoey.

"Is this butters? " I asked confused and looked up at Kenny who gave me the same confused face.

"YYYeeeesssssss~" The voice answered still sounding so far away. I looked back at Kenny then hung up the phone crossing my arms.

"What the hell Kenny!? " I huffed out very annoyed.

"What!? " He asked sounding even more annoyed "why the fuck would you hang up!? "

"Because that obviously wasn't butters! I'm not going to talk to his mom when she's high and insane Kenny!!! " I argued.

"That wasn't his mom! I don't know who it was but it wasn't his mom! " Kenny said but it felt like he was talking to himself.

"Ok so butters is high and out of his mind? " I laughed "He's just like his parents then! "

Kenny glared at me and punched me really hard in my arm

"HEY!! THAT HURT! YOU ASSHOLE!!!! " I screamed holding onto my arm tears forming in my eyes

"Shut up asshole! We need to find out what's up with butters. " He said turning his back from me and pacing around.

"We? " I asked crossing my arms.

"YES " we"! If you don't tell him not to go there then... "He paused and just looked at me his face going completely emotionless " then I'll beat your fat ass! " he continued then looked away pacing around again.

"It's not my fault!!! And why can't YOU do it!?! " I whined

"BECAUSE YOU FUCKING SHOWED HIM!!!!!!! " He screamed punching me in the shoulder again

"AYE!! STOP PUNCHING ME YOU ASSHOLE!!! AND IF YOU PUNCH ME AGAIN I'LL KICK YOUR ASS!!!" I screamed back at him.

After I said that he just stared at me for an uncomfortable amount of time and I just stared back. Suddenly he turned away and started walking out of my house with that same emotionless face I followed him until he got out and slammed the door behind him locking it quickly then peeked out the window to see where he was heading but when I locked out I saw him standing right in front of my house staring at the window his eyes locked on mine.

I screamed and immediately walked away from the window and closed the blinds.

"HONEY DINNERS READY COME EAT!!" I heard my mom call my name and quickly made my way to the kitchen to eat.

Me and my mom usually eat in silence. I told her I like it like that because her voice annoys the hell out of me. But today she HAD to say stuff to me.

"Oh, dear who were you talking with? " She asked peeking up at me.

"Kenny McCormick mom. The poor asshole. " I told her eating my food.

"Oh? Well I never met anyone named Kenny McCormick.. Are you sure he's around your age? " She said putting her fork down.

"Yes mom. Wait what?.. Mom what do you mean. you know a Fucking Kenny McCormick!!" I asked her still eating but I looked at her.

"I'm afraid I don't honey I'm sorry.." She said as she stood up grabbing her plate and putting it in the kitchen

When I peeked over her shoulder I saw Kenny looking at me his once stone cold emotionless face now with a big bright smile looking as if he just got laid. I just flipped him off and stood up walking up to my room.

As soon as I stepped in my room i locked my door and checked everything, my closet, my desk, under my bed and lastly outside my windows.

When I looked out of all my windows I saw nothing but on the 4th window i saw Kenny. He wasn't on the ground he was on my roof. His face touching the glass on the window and blood everywhere but as soon as he noticed me he smiled again.

Before I could react his eyes went blood shot red and blood started gushing out of his eyes breaking my window and going right on my face when I looked back at the window he was still there but now climbing inside blood still gushing out of his eyes.

He walked over to me and grabbed my neck and started screaming at me but I couldn't hear anything.

I woke up in my bed my window broken and blood everywhere and when I turned my head my phone was sitting on my night stand. I grabbed my phone turning it on and looked at it.
A text message from Kenny I read it in my head and immediately turned my phone off and turned my body putting the pillow around my head.

This ringing in my one of my ears won't stop!

(This chapter was honestly kinda lazy but also kinda important 🥲)