Chapter 13

Mrs juen was talking with Mia when the doorbell ring "it must be yoongi, i will go and check." she smile and went to open the door.

"Yoongi why so much --- Mrs June's word got stop when she saw yoongi was not alone jungkook and taehyung both are standing yoongi's beside, it was too shock for her. She doesn't thought that she will going to meet her baby that early, Her son is infront of her eyes now tears are making there way , no she is not sad whether it's the happy tears.. Yeah she is happy very happy and her happiness shows her from her eyes.

She quickly hugg jungkook who got stutteled by her touch but don't hugg her back and it made her a little sad and she know the reason her son is still angry at her for what she done .. but still she is a mother who craved her son's presence and that hold got tighten.

"How's my baby doing. Don't he miss her eomma.." she whispers and one drop of tear escape from jungkook's eyes. Did he miss her eomma ofcourse he did but his stubborn self will not accept it. His words got stuck on his throat, he really trying very hard to control his tears but at the end they continuously fall From his eyes.

He really want to say but no ward come from his mouth. It's been a long time since he hears his mother's melodious voice. Ofcourse his mom calls every day but has no ready to digest everything. He needs sometime but here he was standing infront her mom.. he have many thing to tell but he stayed silent cause right now he has no trust in his voice.

They both were stayed in that position for some sometime and broke the hugg. Mrs juen's eyes went to taehyung who was standing there with a sweet smile.

"How are you tae..." and she hugg his son in law with so much love.

"I am fine anty and please don't feel sad about buns behaviour he is just in a bad mood." he whispers to yoon ah who made a surprise face but she smile and nod at him as tae also politely returned the smile to her .

Yoongi who was watching them while rolling his eyes now made a sulky face "Yeah eomma i am still here,,, pay some attention to me." yoongi come in between them with a sulky face that make a little bit stunned cause her elder child have never sulk like today but seeing this she can't hide her smile, now all of them brust out laughter .

"From when did you become this sulky" yoon ah said with an amusement.

"Naah it's only work when taehyung is around.." jungkook blurted without realising that he just talked to her mom.

Yoon-ah genuinely smile at him and said "it looks like you really is a special." she said as she turns to tae who have a shy smile.

"Yeah he is EOMMA" it was jungkook . Now everyone look at him .

Yoon ah immediately hugg jungkook who was still in shock, she was in cloud nine cause her baby just call her Eomma after so many days so she can't hide her excitement and tightly hugg the younger "yeah he is too special for us.." she wips her tears and smile cause why not after so many days his son called he 'eomma'.

"come on we can't just stand here all the day" yoon ah said and took them inside ...

As They went inside and a high pich voice come "yooonii where have you been ? I have been waiting for you. Can't you be a bit generous and come to meet me." Mia shout while running towards them. Taehyung was stutteled when he sees an unknown girls high pich voice and that also she sounds like yoongi's girlfriend.

Mia was about to hug yoongi but jungkook come in between them and hugg her ' no way I will give you a chance to come near my hyung *evil laugh* "ooh noona when did you come , how are you" jungkook signal yoongi to go to tae's side and yoongi got the signal .