Chapter 6

Taehyung goes towards the phone and about to take his eyes goes to the caller ID. His happy face turns into a blank one.

"what are you standing there like a like a statue,, care to come here Mr Kim." Jungkook shouts making tae to come out of his thoughts. He walked towards younger.

"Who is it." Kook ask but don't get any response from elder who just give his call and then set back beside him.

With a confused glare jungkook took his phone and sees the caller ID, and with no time he went to balcony to answer the call leaving a blank tae who was just staring at his back with some unknown gazz.

Tae can't here what the other line was saying but he can here the sweet giggles which was coming from Youngers mouth. Such a melodious voice he have ever heard but the reason was not him, why it effect him so much. He can't see younger any longer. He don't wnat to witness those sweet moments of his wife and his lover.

He directly went to the bathroom and lock himself. he take deep breath "it's ok! it's ok! calm down." he asured himself But that doesn't work, his heart was still in pain, he don't like the idea of younger talking to that guy, he don't like someone come between there sweet moment broke it with so many peaces but it's not his hand and can be controlled.

He growl like a mad man like he is in pain, thanks God that walls are made of soundproof neither everyone knows about tae's state, he take a big breath "It's not like he is yours, he was never yours was never in your but he is still married to me, then why he is talking to me."

"you can do this, just ignore this whatever shit happening infront of your eye but why it still hurts when I thaught of being separated." A drop of tear fall from his eyes. this time he know what he is feeling. He will not decline the feeling 'LOVE'. He ask to himself "Is this feeling called LOVE .. am i really fallen for him."

There is no one to answer his questions but he can feel that same for younger, when younger smile he want to be the reason when he sees younger was sad it make him sad. What else it could be the reason.

It's not his fault to fall in love with someone who just not in my faith. He chuckled betterly seeing himself on this state but he still want him to be happy, with his love. He just want him to smile and he will do everything for that cute bunny smile.

He stayed some more time in the bathroom And went out after freshen up. He take the laptop and started doing his work again but his mind is somewhere or on a certain someone.

He want to consentrate but that doesn't happen. he don't want to look at the side but his body doesn't work according to him. he just look at the balcony side for nth time where jungkook talking to his boyfriend.

After sometime jungkook come from the balcony looking at taehyung who was working while stroking his neck with a pain. He shook his head with a done face as he can see how tae was in pain but he still want to work like seriously.

"what happen, are you ok." he ask while sitting beside the elder. Taehyung just hummed in response "but it don't look like." Younger said while eyeing at taehyung who was continuously rubbing his neck may be feeling pain. But his stubborn husband doesn't even answer, now it make him a bit angry. He don't waste a second to snach the laptop from him which make taehyung angry. He tried to snach back his laptop but younger don't let him touch this laptop.

"What are you playing kook, give my laptop i have very important work." he said annoyingly. Which younger just shook his head in denial.

"I am telling you--- "

jungkook was about say something but got cutted by Mrs Kim who called jungkook from downstairs. He pushed the other man from himself before answering. And again look at elder's direction.