Chapter 12

Double updates,,, please enjoy...

Taehyung and jungkook was happily eating there lunch mostly it was taehyung who was blabbering  and jungkook was hearing with a sweet smile. Looks like taehyung was very happy cause  why not he have whole day spend with his 'baby bun bun' , so he was in cloud nine . Here jungkook was listening more attentively he was happy seeing the other who was happily eating from his hand but there sweet moment got interrupted by someone .

"Baby kook." Someone call jungkook and taehyung heard it. He fisted his hand to control his anger.

"What the fuck , who have the audacity to call my bun as a "baby kook" , ahh how this name suddenly sounds very awful from his mout , and why suddenly my hands feel echi , want to throw it to someone now .. and can I just throw on him instead" ..
he thought in mind as he internally smirk on his on thought. He fist his hand to control his anger . He was feeling a burning sensation inside his body he quickly turns to that direction wanted to see that persons face .

"Who the fuck yo---his word got stuck in his mouth when he see who was standing there. He got stunned to even react and become a statue .

Jungkook runs to that person and throw himself on him. He looks very happy to see him. He tightly held the person as his life depends on him.

"Yoongi hyung i miss you." jungkook mumbled and hug him tightly.

"Baby! Hyungie miss you too." yoongi said without breaking the hug. They both got emotional after seeing eachother. Later they broke the hug and that's when yoongi notice taehyung's presence who was now standing there with a nervous smile  and that sweet smile don't last long.

"Did you just curse me." yoongi said in a cold voice making tae shiver, never in his life tae got scared of something or someone, Yoongi is the first person who tae ever heard off.

"Yes , no" Tae said But shook his head as noo.

"What... say properly yes or no." Yoongi asked staring deeply in taehyung. He was in a range. 

Tae don't said a word, he don't know how to defend himself. Whatever he will say yoongi will never agree with him. So he just choose to be silence.

Jungkook notice the tension between both of them and also glances his husband who was now looking very uncomfortable with his stare he don't waste a time to come in between to rescue his husband  "hyung he don't mean to curse at you, let's forget all this naa please... please." While showing his puppy eyes and ofcourse yoongi can never resist them.

Yoongi take a deep breath and look at his baby brother who was now sulking he feels defeat after looking at his baby's puppy eyes "now don't sulk my baby, come we will talk I have so many things to tell you. I really missed you baby." he drag jungkook to that seat while deadly glaring at taehyung.

Taehyung who was standing there nervously without uttering a word now gulped his own saliva with the fear when he saw the deadly glare from yoongi. He never thought yoongi and him will meet in this situation, on the top of that for the first time and he knows that yoongi is really not happy seeing him hear.

Both brothers set down and started talking like they met after a very long time and forgetting the whole world and a certain someone who was looked like a kicked puppy between them ...