Chapter 7

"1  2  3 . . . . . 10  bunny i am coming." Joon ji shout with an excited tone and run to search for the bunny boy.

Here the thing is Joonji was getting bored cause his parents went out for some work while leaving this smaller boy behind so he ask jungkook to play with him and who is jungkook to even refuse those puppy eyes. That boy was literally blackmailed elder to play with him. So they both are now playing hide n seek. Jungkook was hide somewhere and joon ji is searching for him.

That small boy was running in the  hall eyes were traveling in the whole corner closely but he don't realise that someone was also in the same situation just like.

They both got bumped into eachother.  Join ji look up to see his his uncle was standing infront of him with a glare.

"Joon ji easy boy why are you running like a horse. Is something happen don't tell me you again broke something important for your mom." taehyung ask in confusion.

"First I am not a horse. Second I'm not like dad who alway broke something then here earful from eomma." he shout at him with a grumpy face.

"You are." elder added while smacking his head playfully.

"Whatever i am going to search for my bunny don't disturb me." younger said which cought taehyung's attention.

"did he just said my bunny, ohh God how can this Lil creature call his Bunn as him'. But wait It's not the point, important thing is where did my bunny right now." he thought in his mind . . joon ji was about to go but he stoped by two vany hand who were cought him by his waist.That toddler look back to his uncle in confusion.

"Where is jungkook." elder ask while holding him don't want to let this boy escape from here.

"We are playing hide n seek so i don't know. i have to search him or he'll be win." he said and run from there.

Taehyung was eyeing everywhere in curious like where the younger will be AND *DHUD* suddenly he hears a sound from kitchen. He don't waste a time and run to that direction.

When he enters the kitchen his lips formed with wide smile. He shook his head seeing The certain bunny looking human was hiding in the kitchen counter and eating a full  plate of chocolate cake but that said person is very much busy in eating that he didn't notice someone was come to him with a heart full eyes.

"What are you doing."  Taehyung whispers while caging the younger with his both arms.

for the sudden action younger got stutteled but sighed in relief seeing his husband who was holding him "yeah lower your voice, or someone might see us." he said in his low voice.

"Either you're telling that what are you doing here or I'll shout." he still don't let go of the younger.

Younger felt defeat, he huffed before talking "fine I am here to hide myself from joon ji. We are playing hide n seek, now happy don't shout." younger mumbled but taehyung heard it.

"And what if I do."

"I'll kill you if I got caught." Younger literally threatened.

"And what's all this." pointing to the plate where a half finish care visible.

"I was starving here while playing so i thought why don't to eat something." younger said smiling sheepishly. Taehyung look at him with disbelief but smile at younger's silliness.

"Do you want some."  he said while taking a full spoon cake near to elder's mouth...

Taehyung smiled at Younger's antice but he have some other plan. His eyes were already saw what he wanted "Yeah I want some." he said While  eyeing youngers corner lips where some of chocolate are still visible. He slowly takes his hand forward, he gently wipe those creem with his thumb.