Chapter 5

"It's ok jungkook you don't have to force yourself for doing which you are not comfortable." she finally blurted with a small smile. she know rituals are important but she also know how jungkook's state, she don't want to force younger more.

"I will do mom don't worry." jungkook said looking at Mrs kims face who's face curved into a smile. Not sure about he can do it properly, cause he never know this type of rituals even exist  Mrs kim's smile got bigger.

"Are you sure, you want to do it."
Mrs Kim again asked still not sure if jungkook really wants to do it Or he just said yes for her happiness.

"Yes mom i will but i can't make the food as tasty as yours." He Made an an embarassing face...

"Don't worry kook, you will cook the food better tastier then mine." She said while encouraging that bunny who was nervous as hell .

So now jungkook was standing in the kitchen counter While eyeing here and there like a confused puppy who don't know nothing. It was really a very hard task for him Cause he don't know how to cook. if you ask him about the food name then he can surly did answer to you but cooking, he never done in his entire life. He only know how to eat them...

"I know many different kinds of food but cooking them. Why I never try to cook something huff.." he mumbled to himself making a sulking face while his both hands were on his hips. Now Who can he share with this thing, he was new here he don't know much about anyone.. what if someone will say something to him.

he was on his deep thoughts that he don't know someone was watching his every move from behind. That person was standing there for a long time while leaning on the wall..

"What made you so sulk." a deep voice interrupt him and he suddenly turned to that direction.

"Why you always likes to scare me." jungkook said while keeping a hand on his chest as if he got scared while giving an angry glare.

"Hehehe Sorry jungkook." Which tae got scared "I was just asking don't need to get angry But what are you doing in kitchen. Do you want something then why don't yo--- shut up taehyung i don't want anything. i just come here for a ritual. Which mom told me to do." He Said cutting the hyper male behind...

"What... Mom said to " he ask which jungkook nodded his head as yes .

"Ohh i am so sorry jungkook, mom don't know about us that's why she said this to you. But don't worry i will talk to mom about this, and i am sure she will understood our situation."

He told to jungkook cause he don't want to force this poor boy. They have done enough harm to this poor boy. if jungkook don't feel comfortable with the Rituals then he will never let him do these things.. and it's not like they Both are real couple So he have to stop this..

taehyung was about to go but jungkook stopped him while holding his hand "taehyung stop."

Taehyung turn to jungkook with a questioned look. Jungkook sighed "don't say anything to mom, she don't force me. It's me who want to do this ritual" he said.

"No jungkook you don't have to do all this. We already clear everything."

"Its not there fault to have some expectations from his son's spouse. They have every right to be happy taehyung."

"But you're forcing yourself for me. You don't have to do that."

"You know taehyung when i said yes to mom she was very happy And i really want to do something for them."

"Are you su--- "come on don't make it a big deal come and help me, i don't know how to cook." he said and drage taehyung to the counter..

"WHAT"--- taehyung started laughing .