Introduction

'marrage' it may seems a small word but it hold much more power that we even think of .

So what do you all think of marrage ? .
That two persons who are in love with eachother want to stay by others side for the rest of there like , vowing that never leave eachother even if in the worst situation , is it ? .

But the thing is 'love' , if you love a person then there's none can come between you . But what will happen if you don't love let alone you don't even know eachother, will that marriage even workout,,,,

Yes ? Maybe no...

I'm totally confused, my head is about to spin so let's just jump into the story....
.
.

Here inside the wedding vanue the groom was waiting for his bride , taking deep breaths , nervous anyone can tell by his look , the chanting sound was loude and clear about how handsome the groom was looking .

Everyone's eyes were stuck into the entrance , they were eagerly waiting for the bride to come and there waits are over the door open reveling the bride .

The bride takes slow steps toward the Venu , Everyone were staring at the that person in grawking...

But what they fail to notice those dry tears on that rosy lips , he titled his hands while walking his gaz was lower yet he can feel those unknown stares which makes him uncomfortable but what he can do , he have nowhere to run .

.

"How could you eomma , just how could you take my life decision without asking me. Am I that easy to exchange that you throw me like a pice of shit."
He quickly wipe his flowing tears without anyone's notice. He don't know what to do . He just come here to attend his cousins weeding but to his faith ... he was standing in his cousins place which he never want in his wildest dream ...

He come out of his world when he feel an intense gazz but never dare to look up may be he was afraid to look into those eyes ...Now He was feeling a little uneasy about the staring thing .

"I hate the idea of coming here . How will I face yugyeom, if he come to know about this marrage what will happen, he will surly get hurt . *He wimpled* sorry yugg I know I'm doing wrong but I have no option , hope you will stay happy in your life."

.
.

Soon the ceremony starts . All the while groom had never leave his from the pretty person infront of him . He can feel how his his deep voice stutteled the pure thing , he examined his every move without shifting his gazz , like he was enjoying the every seen .
.

.

"You both are pronounced as a couple. You may kiss now." Those words from prist leave both of them stunned .

"How can I kiss a stranger." he was about to back up but got trapped by cold hand which was gripping his small waist , he gluped in fear knowing exactly what will happen the next , suddenly his body went stiff. He was so scared that he tightly shut his eyes but he can feel a pair of lips on his left cheek .

It was just a small peak but left him stunned it take some seconds to to realise he officially married . He turned to look at his partner who was already looking at him with worried eyes , but gave a small smile which he only ignored, he don't want to be rude but this time was something he hates everything which come infront of him and here this man who was beside him was the half of a reason why he is in this situation so how come he will smile back when he was not happy ...

.
.
.

24 hour's ago...

It's an morning time in juen villa a middle aged women was running here and there . She is juen ji-kyung' older of the family , she has daughter juen Jennie who is going to married today , her face shows how much excitement , she is very happy , why? Cause her daughter is going to be a wife of well reputed man . He have everything which anyone can wish for money , power , frame everything . It's not like they are any lesser then them, it's just her daughter will going to have bright future that's what she only wishes for...