Chapter 4

A new morning as usual jungkook was sleeping soundly but his sleep got disturbed by some noise. He rubbed his eyes and look at the room, it was unfamiliar for him as He totally forgot that yesterday he got married.

"it's not mine room then where am I." he mumbled to himself. He was still a little bit sleepy. Then his eyes land a particular feature who was standing some steps away . He can't see the face as that person was back facing him. He gluped his in fear, still in a dazz what to do...

"i think i got kidnapped by this jark , aah what will I do now , why he make this type of sound , is he going to beat me .. no no jungkook you have to beat him before he do!!" He encouraged himself and picked up the vass which was kept beside him , he tip toed made his way towards that person . He was about to bang on that person's head Suddenly that person turns  and... BOOM...

"Aaaaaahhhhhhh!!" they both screams in union .

"What happen jungkook." It was  taehyung's voice who ask with a little panicking. Hearing the familiar musky deep voice he open his eyes "You...what are you doing here." He asked still confused.

"It's my room Jungkook where i suppose to be then." taehyung said pointing the room. then he examined the room carefully and That's when he remembers he got married yesterday  "And why did you pick vass."  Taehyung ask in suspiciously

"i thought you kidnapped me so-- don't tell me you were going beat me with that." pointing to that vass

Jungkook just nervously smile no words come from his mouth.

"are you serious jungkook!!"...

"Ye-ah i did forget so what don't shout at me , i am not your servent and get out of my way i have to use washroom hmmmmnnnnp." He said before running leaving a stunned Taehyung.

"When did i shout at him!!" Tae mumbled while his lips twinkled up word. "He is really something."

.
.
.

everyone was present in downstairs. They are taking with eachother But suddenly Mrs kims eyes goes into certain someone who was silently standing some distance away while playing with his fingers ...

"Ohh jungkook come, why are you standing there all alone." And everyone's eyes went to that direction. Here jungkook was feeling very nervous by everyones stare . He don't know what will everyone's reaction after seeing him . If they will criticize him or they will scold for what his noona did to them. He was in his thoughts when he dragged by joon ji .

"Come on bunny why are you standing here, you will feel pain in your legs." everyone was laugh at the small boys cuteness ...

"Yess jungkook don't be shy we all are now family." namjoon said with a sweet smile. Now jungkook was a bit relief after hearing those words from them. He really feel worm around them "Yes jungkook don't be scared, join us, now we are also your family." Mr Kim said with an excitement face. Jungkook happily join them, After sometime he also fell little bit comfortable around all the members ..

"Come on guys breakfast is ready." jin who was cooking on the kitchen said while placing the dishes and his eyes went to jungkook who was sitting with everyone, "Aah jungkook you also here come have breakfast with us." Jin said with a smiley face .

Everyone was sitting on the dining table while jin was serving. After sometime taehyung also join them. He was a little bit late cause he was doing his work "good morning guys..
Sorry i was a bit late." he said while taking sit beside namjoon ...

they all are eating there food while having some random talks. they also including jungkook while talking cause he don't feel like leftover among them. And most of the time jin asking to jungkook about himself and jungkook politely answer all of jins questions And all the time taehyung just stare at his wife like he was his food . he don't even touch his food ... Just admire that cute bunny face. Jungkook also enjoyed there company afcourse he don't realise that someone was shamelessly staring at him.