Chapter Twenty-One

..Five years..

Drip, Drip, Drip

A soft groan filled the silent air, orange eyes fluttering open slowly. They looked around the small crate they seemed to be trapped in, putting both of their battered and worn hands to the roof of the container they pressed against it. Trying to open up the box, they could hear the rattle of metal. 'Locked in?' They thought before pressing themself into the floor putting more force onto the crate's roof, a loud crack sounded before they were able to force the lid open.

Sitting up and looking around what looked to be a dark and cold warehouse they huff. 'Where the fuck am I?' They slowly rose to their feet struggling to balance themself after being stuck for so long. They stumble out of the box and hit their back against the wall of the warehouse, they had realised that they were indeed alone. Otherwise someone would've come to the loud ruckus they were making.

They took a few wobbily steps before noticing a mirror flat on it's face, looked as if it had been placed and fell over afterwards. They grabbed the mirror and flipped it over to get a glimpse of their appearance in the broken glass. They would gasp, there stood Freddy, his fur burnt and tattered. He could see gaps in his fur exposing his inner workings, showing off the fake veins and even organs still moving as if full of life although Freddy felt lifeless, this feeling was knew.. maybe his code was broken.

He frowns and stares at his own face, he barely recognised himself. Sharp teeth sticking out of his upper lip, his blue eyes now orange and held a look of aggression mixed with the current fear he felt. He set the mirror down and looked around, there was just rows and rows of shelves stacked with boxes and other equipment. The thing that stood out to him most was a white foxy mask with a pink muzzle, red cheeks and lipstick.

'The heck-' he picked it up and inspected it but found nothing more of interest. He wondered the large building for hours before finding a door, he wasn't that surprised that he had been stashed away in the back of the building. He slowly opened the door and peeked outside, it was a long staircase. Reluctantly he slowly made his way up the stairs, curiosity having the better of the bear.

He soon reached a second door, opening it slowly he looked around. It was still dark making him to believe it was night time, he walked out and looked around with wide eyes. It looked like his pizzeria only there was more decorations and posters with a different layout. He took a few steps before looking at a poster 'The new face of fun!' It read with a light brown bear next to a light blue bunny and a skinny version of chica wearing make-up.

He frowned and kept walking, looking around the place. He would stare at a little carousel with the original gang as the little seats. He felt himself tear up for a moment before blinking the tears away, wondering the halls he pretty much figured out the layout due to it being based off of *his* pizzeria. He stepped into the staff lounge and looked around, he bit his lip seeing the tv on. He crouched down and slowly approached as he could hear someone snoring on the couch.

He looked over the couch and froze, it was Gold. Half of him wanted to hug Gold but the other half wanted to slap him amd demand answers, he choose to just leave him there and check out the rest of the area's first. He could see names on the doors, Toy Chica, Toy Freddy, Toy Bonnie, Mangle, Foxy, Chica, Bonnie... and there was a room for Gold and Springtrap to share. He slowly opened the door to Bonnie's room and peered inside.

It was a very basic room, a few cabinets, a desk and a bed which Bonnie was sprawled across. He didn't dare to enter the room, slowly closing the door he started to make his way back out of the staff area before he felt something hit his back. Slowly turning around he met eyes with a smaller bear, Toy Freddy. 'Fuck a duck' Freddy thought with a frown as Toy Freddy growled holding a broom attempting to hit Freddy with it. Freddy caught the end of the broom and ripped it from Toy Freddy's hands, within a moment of anger he hit Toy Freddy in the head with the broom.

Toy Freddy would fall to the floor unconscious before Freddy heard a scream, he looked up to see Bonnie standing there in shock. He dropped the broom and backed up. The lights came on, causing Freddy to cry out in pain and run from the room. He could hear yelling behind him, slipping back into the door he had came from running in and closing the door. Bolting down the stairs he shut the second door and legged it across the warehouse.

He could hear them following him but they were quite far behind only opening the door now. Freddy had a large advantage in the dark as he could see very well but they couldn't. Making his way back to his box he climbed in, bringing his knees to his chest as he closed the lid. The box didn't look to damaged on first inspection but trying to open it would reveal the broken locks.

He could hear them calling to eachother and telling them to get back into the pizzeria before they were attacked. He would tear up lightly, he wouldn't hurt anyone.. or so he thought, he had hurt Toy Freddy but he had attacked first... Freddy slowly let his world fade into darkness, he was so confused and rather scared. Why had he run from them? Why did the light hurt him? Why was Bonnie scared of him...

((Look look- I know it's a big time skip but Idunno where else to go with it I ain't just gunna revive him and make a happy ending I want this book to be longer oki?))