Chapter Nineteen

Freddy had started to browse house listings, he wanted to find the perfect home for Bonnie. He wanted to get it incase something happens to him in the end...

Freddy laid in bed coughing lightly, he had a bit of a cold and wasn't feeling the best.. it was one of those days he was bedridden with no way out. He sighs and closed his eyes listening to the silent air around him. His ear twitched when he heard a sound from the vent. Turning to look at the vent his eyes widened at the white pupils staring at him. The vent slowly opened making Freddy try to sit up, when a familiar golden bear came out of the vent he wasn't sure if he should hug him or scream.

Gold looked at him and lowered his ears "I know you hate me but- I can't stand seeing you like this.. I need to hug you..." he said looking away as Freddy looked surprised, Freddy slowly held his arms up for the hug making Gold squeak before pulling him into a hug "I missed you.." Freddy said hugging him as tight as he could, still not really tight.

"I thought you hated me..." Gold said holding Freddy close. "No! Why would I hate you..?" He asks as Gold looks down "After the accident you made it clear you didn't want to see me..." he said looking down as Freddy teared up "I didn't mean forever... it was just heat of the moment I swear.." Freddy said bursting into tears. Gold held his brother close "I'm sorry for taking off..." he said lowering his head in guilt "It's fine... your here now" Freddy said sniffling.

Gold sat down on the bed next to Freddy "Do you need anything?" He asks in a soft voice almost a whisper, Freddy wiped his eyes and sniffled "A tissue please..." Freddy asks making Gold nod and grab the tissue box, he couldn't help but scrunch his nose when Freddy had a string of snot attached to his nose and the tissue, Gold used a new tissue to take that one from Freddy's hands before cleaning up his nose.

Freddy blinked and let Gold clean his nose. Gold tossed the tissue away and patted his head. "Want me to get you anything?" He asks as Freddy shrugs "More water would be nice..." Freddy said looking at the empty jug. Gold nodded and took the jug leaving through the door. Freddy wasn't sure if anyone would see him or- care for that matter.

Gold walked into the kitchen seeing that it was empty he started to refill the jug. He felt something sharp against the back of his neck. "Who are ye?" Foxy growled making Gold gulp and slowly turn around to look the shorter angry fox in the eyes. "I'm just getting my brother some more water-" he said honestly making Foxy raise an eyebrow "Cap'ain has a brother- CHICA!" He yells making Gold cover his ears with his free hand.

Chica came into the room "What's going on-" she stopped and looked at Gold "Who the fuck-" She squawked as Gold stood there like 'awh cheese-' Gold was about to say something when Foxy put the hook to his neck "ye lookin' rather sus matey" he growls before Bonnie walked in with a cup of coffee.

His eyes widen as he pulls Foxy away "Get off of him!" He snaps making Foxy look at him confused "Ye know em?" He asks as Bonnie nods "Yes! He's a good person." He said looking at Foxy before turning to Gold "What on earth are you doing here?" He asks Gold who whined "I just wanted to get Freddy some more water-" this made Bonnie blink "He saw you?" He asks as Gold nodded

"He didn't get upset?" Bonnie asks confused "He was actually happy to see me..." Gold shrugs and goes back to filling the jar of water, his hands shaking. Bonnie patted his back before going to check on Freddy, walking in he saw Freddy just laying down trying to get comfortable. Bonnie walked over and kissed his forehead "I heard the commotion... is Gold okay?" He immediately asks making Bonnie nod "He's a little shaken"

Freddy sighed "Poor Goldie.." Bonnie was about to say something when Gold walked in and set the jug down on the nightstand. Freddy looked up at Gold "Are you okay?" He asks as Gold nodded "I'm fine.. just glad that I don't have to be creeping around" he chuckled and patted Freddy's head. Freddy yawned and curled up trying to pull Bonnie onto the bed "I'll leave you two be" Gold said before disappearing making Freddy squeak "The f-" Bonnie placed a finger on his lips

"Don't swear, and yea he can teleport" Bonnie shrugs as Freddy blinked "Since when?" He asks as Bonnie shrugs "How would I know?" He asks climbing in bed and snuggling him. Freddy burried his face into Bonnie's chest, purring softly as the bunny laughs "You good down there ya goof?" He asks as Freddy hummed contently. Bonnie turned the tv on and held Freddy close "We need to rearrange the room, I don't like having the bed by the door" Bonnie said as Freddy looks at him "Where will it go, the ceiling?" Freddy huffs earning a glare.

Freddy whined and sank down making Bonnie sigh and pat his head. "No I was thinking move your desk closer to the door and have the bed near the window" he said rubbing the bear's ears. "Oooh..." he mumbles slowly starting to drift off. Bonnie giggles softly and pats his head "Sleep well love.."

((Another chapter donnnnnnnneeee I deleted like four draft chapters since I didn't like where the story was going in those lol))