Chapter Twelve

Memories are to be shared and held close to one's heart.. but some memories are ones people prefer to forget. But those memories always come back to haunt them. They always do..

A shakey sigh escaped Gold, he sat there in the dark alone. He was hiding, from everyone, from Spring. Tears flooded his eyes and threatened to fall as he did his best to blink them away. His lower lip quivered as he tried to swallow the lump in this throat, if he didn't he was going to burst into tears.

Gold. Fredbear, stood on the stage singing, Doing his normal routine. A child was crying what seemed to be his brother and his friends picked up the boy and brought him closer. Fredbear froze he was still singing but he could only watch what was happening through his eyes he couldn't move or talk. His body was doing what it wanted. He tried to call out for help, but then the kids started to count down as he watched in horror.

The kids threw the smaller boy up into his mouth, he was freaking out before his jaws suddenly crash down onto the child's head, effectively killing him on the spot. The kid fell to the floor as Fredbear stood there, now he could move and talk.. But he couldn't bring himself to do either as he heard kids scream. Someone shouted 'Killer bear!!' And others were crying running for the safety of their parents. Springbonnie ran into the room before gasping and screaming in horror..

Gold sobbed as he felt someone place a hand on his shoulder looking up he saw Spring standing over him "What's wrong Goldie?" He asks making Gold blush as he hadn't been called that in thirty years.. ever since that day. "N-nothing.." Gold said wiping the tears away only for fresh tears to ruin his work. Spring placed a hand on Gold's cheek. "Goldie I know what your thinking about.. it's not your fault" he said sitting on Gold's legs each of his knees by Gold's sides. Gold blushed more and shook his head "I could've done something... I should've" he sobbed breaking down once more as the rabbit hugged him tightly rapping his arms around the bear's shoulders to comfort him.

"It's all my fault.."

Freddy looked at Bonnie "Oh C'mon they can't be that hot" he said as Foxy had offered Freddy a spicy dorito which Bonnie refused to let Freddy eat "Freddy. You can't handle spice at all" Bonnie frowned when Freddy whined "But I wanna try it!" He said as Foxy stood there awkwardly as he held a single spicy chip. "Fine. Don't complain if your ass blows up or your mouth burns." Bonnie huffed and sat down next to him and crossed his arms. Freddy kissed Bonnie's cheek before snagging the dortio and eating it.

Bonnie and Foxy watched as the bear looked confused before his face went red as he let out a whine and scrunched his face shaking his head rapidly. Bonnie quickly got up and ran to the kitchen coming back with a large bowl of cookies and cream ice cream for his bear. Freddy sulked as he stuck a glob of ice cream into his mouth and held in on his tongue. Bonnie laughs and rubs Freddy's back he felt bad for laughing but Freddy asked for it. This only made the bear whine and scoot away from the bunny making Foxy make a 'ooooh shit' face.

Bonnie lowered his ears and looked away now he felt bad for pretty much bullying the bear. Freddy would scoot back and lean against him offering Bonnie a scoop of ice cream. The bunny took the scoop and nuzzled the bear's neck, he got up and kissed his forehead "I'm going to clean the basement you stay outta trouble. Looks like you've had enough already for one day and it's not even past ten am." He chuckles softly as Freddy glared at him. Bonnie left the room before Freddy looked at Foxy "Want to stick gum under Chica's shoes?" He asked making Foxy raise his eyebrows in surprise blinking slowly "Sure" he shrugged.

Bonnie looked at Gold and Spring as the two were flirting with one another "Get a room you two." He said sweeping up their mess. Gold rolled his eyes "Oh please we don't have one." He said lifting Spring up and setting him on the table "So this will have to do~" Gold purred towards Spring leaning closer, Spring was blushing in embarrassment. "Okay I'm out-" Bonnie said tossing the rag on the floor and running out, a little too much information for him there.

Bonnie sat at the table of the kitchen and rubbed his face he really wanted to erase that from his mind. Burn it, Explode it, Shred it. Anything that got rid of that thought. He stood up and sighed he knew Gold wasn't really a threat to them anymore. But why? Was Gold that lonely that he used Bonnie to gain a friend? He pretty much saw an opportunity and took it. He found it funny how Freddy and Gold were both easily pleased. Freddy may be rich but he was a simple man, Bonnie admired it since he was also quite simple.

"Bon!" Bonnie looked up to see Freddy looking down at him a blanket draped over his shoulders, he seemed to have just woken up from a midday nap. "Stop spacing off like that you scared me!" the bear huffed and puffed his cheeks. "Sorry sassy mac fuz" he said hugging the bear "that made no sense-" Freddy blinked as Bonnie smiled "It wasn't meant to" he said nuzzling their noses together causing the bear to blush "O-oh shut it!" He demanded stomping his foot, Bonnie smiled widely trying not to die from how pouty the bear was. It was always after he woke up he acted like this.

"No smiling at me! It's cute!" Freddy growled making Bonnie blush and just put a hand to Freddy's face yelping when the bear bit down on his finger. "Ow! Freddy no!" He whined and held his hand before bonking the bear's nose. His nose made a squeak sound making the two look at eachother before they both laughed together.

((Finallyyyyyyyyy I feel like this chapter took the longest since it's almost 12am-))