When I saw...truck is coming in my direction..i  already jumped from the car...and car blasted......the men...saw the view...and inform him...and left from there......i was injured....and half conscious...and tell aman.to throw...my things...on that accident place...so that...they will think that...it was my dead...body...and Aman has already arranged a dead body.....whose...face...has destroyed.......and rest things...they did to....prove the accident is real....and I'm dead...and then...he took me to hospital....and....dr. did my dressing ask me to take bed rest for 7 days
.. after 7 days...i was completely fine...and i was thinking how to destroy him.....

Then...we...hire....his one of the employee.... actually...not employee...he was forced to work with him....he used to....give info about him.......

But suddenly he stopped inform us anything... after 1 week we got news that ..he killed him...

We were so guilty that because of us...he died....

Then we left that place and moved to Punjab....for sometime we stop stalking him....and created our new I'd...for us....

His whole business was drowned...he entered into illigal bussines....

And then he did one more mistake...and he have to pay for it ( gritted his teeth)...

As we have planned every thing so nicely...all thought that we are dead...

One day we got information about... selling of  young girls to other country...
So we went to that place....but ...what we saw was beyond shocked....there are many girls...who are looked like they are drugged...and one of them is Aman's sister....(he don't have any one rather than his sister and mom)...we are so shocked...i was feeling guilty that for me...he has to face so much... some how...we succeed to escape them from their.....his sister was so happy to see him...fine...and we were living together....

After 1 week...we both were out of the house as we have some work.... when we returned home.... found her... laying on pool of blood....that day I i swear  on God... I'm not gone live him......

I tried to find him....but he was missing.........then I got to know that ...he is in Mumbai....so we come here...
Flashback ends!!

All shocked to listen everything..

Karan - trust me... it's very difficult for me to live with out you guys....but....i couldn't take it anymore...so I come here...so that I can see you all...I missed you all....

Km was sobbing...

Km hugged him and caressed his face...and said -sorry baccha i shouldn't have slapped you

Karan - it's ok i deserve this... after what i did...

Td come and hugged him....and patted his shoulder!!

Kd - you could have told us....itna sab hogaya ...hum tumhari madad ...karte ..aur bichara Aman he also have to face a lot...and woh bacchi ki kya galati thi??

Karan - his man's were stalking us...i didn't wanted to take risk ....she is in coma...but I'm not gonna live her culprit for sure....but I'm sure he is not alone...some one also involved in this..

Kd - but who ??

Karan -idk....but i will find out soon..

Just then Sid come running... when listened about teju's health...and shocked to see...Karan he hugged him....and asked -"how??"

Then they narrated the whole story.... every one was happy....then they...went inside...saw. ...teju was trying to open her eyes....she slowly opened her ... eyes...and trying to got up...but failed...